STEEL CITY REPTILE SHOW Jan. 30, 2010! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #31
Mike Shaffer Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
I like English muffins! Nooks and crannies.

Plus, Paul wasn't exactly a woman. He had both parts--like Jamie Lee Curtis only the ugly version.
I always wandered why he sits down to pee! I thought maybe his legs just got tired!

Old 01-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #32
garweft
Quote:
I like English muffins! Nooks and crannies.

Plus, Paul wasn't exactly a woman. He had both parts--like Jamie Lee Curtis only the ugly version.
Every time I hear her name I think of that scene in Trading Places when she's in the apartment with Dan Aykroyd.... ya know.... right before she shuts the door. If Paul had a nice set like that I think I could look past the rest..... for a while anyway.....

Great now I feel dirty and need a shower.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:26 AM   #33
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Every time I hear her name I think of that scene in Trading Places when she's in the apartment with Dan Aykroyd.... ya know.... right before she shuts the door. If Paul had a nice set like that I think I could look past the rest..... for a while anyway.....

Great now I feel dirty and need a shower.
And I got called crazy for wanting both sides of my bread buttered?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #34
mvite
Paul still has a great pair.

Edit: of ball pythons I mean.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #35
garweft
Quote:
Paul still has a great pair.

Edit: of ball pythons I mean.
Any chance he might show them off this weekend ??

I am excited, it really is a great show. I like it as a vendor, but it has to be one of the best shows I've seen in the area for a customer. You have great vendors for dry goods and feeders, and an unbelievable selection of quality reptiles. And even though the show has a lot of vendors and is loaded with things to see and people to talk to, you still have room to move.

They really did a great job of selecting a location and getting vendors on board. Not to mention they have a great staff working the show.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #36
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Any chance he might show them off this weekend ??

I am excited, it really is a great show. I like it as a vendor, but it has to be one of the best shows I've seen in the area for a customer. You have great vendors for dry goods and feeders, and an unbelievable selection of quality reptiles. And even though the show has a lot of vendors and is loaded with things to see and people to talk to, you still have room to move.

They really did a great job of selecting a location and getting vendors on board. Not to mention they have a great staff working the show.
Hey Garweft,
you might want to wipe that little bit of brown off your nose

I do agree it is a nice. Close to home for me as well :-) I am sure I will get lost again and not be able to figure out which building it is in and then get in a pissy mood to start the day. Have to kick Mike shaffer just for being there.

And then I am sure the good mood will return :-)

I will be on the look out for a female crested though if any one might be thinking of bringing any :-)

Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #37
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Hey Garweft,
you might want to wipe that little bit of brown off your nose

I do agree it is a nice. Close to home for me as well :-) I am sure I will get lost again and not be able to figure out which building it is in and then get in a pissy mood to start the day. Have to kick Mike shaffer just for being there.

And then I am sure the good mood will return :-)

I will be on the look out for a female crested though if any one might be thinking of bringing any :-)
I have a male crested I will be bringing. All you need to do is install a "fe" on him.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #38
porkchop48
Well hell in that case....

Any one going to be bringing a "fe" to the show? Called the local wally world and they seem to be all out of "fe"'s

Seriously how did I get called the weirdo/ nuts person in this thread?

Old 01-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #39
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Well hell in that case....

Any one going to be bringing a "fe" to the show? Called the local wally world and they seem to be all out of "fe"'s

Seriously how did I get called the weirdo/ nuts person in this thread?
Ya ever go to an insane asylum before? The clinically insane patients all know that the doctors are the real wackjobs. You don't even have to ask them, they will tell you.

There is a lot of other stuff I learned there as well. Like how the color yellow was just made up by the government to make people happy and hide the truth behind the secret people that control everyone else. They know I know so they put me in here to..... well I'll tell you later..... they are watching.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #40
SapphireGemReptiles
anyone going in the morning of the show? good chance you will see me there!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!