Fl.International Reptile Show? - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #171
mrlizardguy
Curses....Foiled Again!!!

No such luck. Nobody contacted me or offered to pay Tony's debt. I should have come to fauna sooner and seen all the dirt. There seems to be quite a following. Wonder where he is going to turn up next?
Thanks for all the show of support guys and gals! A brief thumbs up for the good guys. In the end....Karma will win

Chris

Old 05-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #172
Mike Greathouse
Chris,
How was Repticon able get control of the website to announce their purchase of Tony's shows?

Old 05-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #173
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Chris,
How was Repticon able get control of the website to announce their purchase of Tony's shows?
That's an easy one. The website is hosted on FaunaNet.com. I was notified of the sale and requested to change the password. I requested verification from Tony Cueto, received it, and once doing so considered it a valid change of ownership of the website. So I then changed the password as requested by the new owner.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:02 PM   #174
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlizardguy

No such luck. Nobody contacted me or offered to pay Tony's debt. I should have come to fauna sooner and seen all the dirt. There seems to be quite a following. Wonder where he is going to turn up next?
Thanks for all the show of support guys and gals! A brief thumbs up for the good guys. In the end....Karma will win

Chris
Not a real surprise to see he screwed someone on his way out of the industry. You are in good company Chris. If memory serves you are the third webmaster he has either tried to or succeeded in stiffing on a bill.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:12 PM   #175
Suncoast Herpetological
Just a heads up.....

....for all of us who have been following the drama surrounding this show for the past several months. I spoke with the Harborview Center this morning and, according to them, the show will definitely not be taking place at that venue in the Fall. It will be interesting to see what the final resolution to this situation is. Hopefully the new owner of Tony's show's will realize that the Tampa market will not support 4 majors a year and relocate this one.

We'll see.

Old 07-16-2006, 07:59 PM   #176
Suncoast Herpetological
????????

I was just wondering if anyone had heard what the new owner (Repticon) is planning on for Tampa? So far he has not publicly announced any definite plans.

Old 07-16-2006, 10:44 PM   #177
Danny Elrod
Repticon is planning to have a show in Tampa. As soon as we know all the details we will post it here and it will be on the website.

Danny Elrod
Member of the Repticon Team

Old 08-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #178
Suncoast Herpetological
Home stretch for the Fall show

54 days and counting. Who all is already looking forward to the Fall Tampa Show?

Old 08-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #179
Gino
Hey John,
Only 54 days. Man I didn't need to see that.
We're really pushing the deadlines on In Cold Blood.
I'll be ready somehow.
Gino

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!