More Pics of Adults - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-14-2004, 10:55 PM   #11
Sand&SunReptile
Very nice.
As usualy. I added more to my order from Mike, and I have a het ghost female that looks like the most beautiful normal I have ever seen.
Im getting 1.9 I want the butter male as well, but my funds are drained. Mike is being cool about it though, and giving me about a week to decide, and if I think I can get the money, he'll send him with my order, and let me pay him as the money becomes available.
I need to build a new rack just to be able to house all these critters, but Mike is giving me a crazily good price. The 1.9 is coming to me for 155shipped.
That averages to $12.50 each, and these are some beautiful critters.
Boo's sister is showing some nice yellows in her head/neck region. I will defenitely be posting pictures through these guys life, as they grow, and of their babies when I get them
Anyhow, how do you incubate your eggs?

Old 11-15-2004, 12:03 AM   #12
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
Sterlite shoebox with 1/8 inch holes, moist sphagnum moss, eggs in the middle, incubate in the snake room at 78 - 85 F, check moisture every 1-2 weeks and add if necessary, hatch in about 9-10 weeks.

Old 11-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #13
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
And you are definately hooked! Start out wanting one, end up with 10, and wanting even more!

Old 11-15-2004, 08:12 AM   #14
cka
love that first pic, Susan ;*)...as always great snakes and nice pictures...

Old 11-16-2004, 07:15 AM   #15
Sand&SunReptile
Im beyond hooked.
Im making a rack especially for corn snakes, and it'll have 9 empty bins.
You know what that means, I have 9 bins to fill this weekend at the show!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!