Wanted: b/w male and red female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
reptastic
Wanted: b/w male and red female

i am looking for future mates for 2 of my tegus, first is my female b/w tegu nero, im looking for a nice male to pair with her oneday, she is 1 y/o 40" missing 11" of her tail, and weighs 17lbs. then their is my male red tegu pyro, he will need a lady oneday and i want to pair him up with a female as beautiful as he is, he is 32" and is also 1 y/o, his jowls are starting to show up, and his color is amazing! so if you are looking to rehome one of these types let me know reasonable offers only no outrageous demands, like $500 for a red tegu! and please post pics too, thanks!

nero

pyro
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
wendyb
I have a 2.5 yr old male argy

Where are you located? I will not ship and I am asking $200 for him, he is awesome...wendy@funfurallpetsitting.com I can send you a picture

Old 06-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
reptastic
sorry found someone in my city with a male b/w and there giving him to me for free! now all i have to find is a female red!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!