How about a Canadian Classifieds? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
Wu-Gwei
How about a Canadian Classifieds?

The Canadian BOI is very popular and I was wondering why don't we have a Canadian classifieds. It can be for keepers in Canada and also exporters. I find it is very tiring to search for exporters. Just a tought. Thanks.

Cheers,
JJ

Old 11-18-2005, 09:47 PM   #2
WebSlave
Depends on how much demand there is for it, I guess. In this case, I want the demand to be there FIRST, before I would consider setting it up.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #3
Sedna
Ohh Ohh Demand....

I'm pretty sure though you'll need more people then me to be considered Real demand.

Old 02-18-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
Great Lakes Reptiles
I know Id like to see it

Old 02-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #5
charizard_smogg
count me in on that to, Id love to see a canadian classified section

Old 02-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #6
WebSlave
Well, that makes 4 people since November...........

Old 03-03-2006, 02:59 AM   #7
nat_r
I would like to see one
problem is, no one knows to look for here.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_r
I would like to see one
problem is, no one knows to look for here.
Yeah, certainly a catch-22 situation. It takes traffic to attract traffic. Sometimes that can be alleviate with spending the bucks for advertising, but to be honest, I don't see the need to do something like that. If there is enough demand for a Canadian section here, I can certainly set it up, but I need to see the demand FIRST before I do it. If I see a lot of ads being posted something like "[for sale in Canada] ..............", well that might be an indication that it is warranted.

So if you want the Canadian traffic here, YOU have to start the ball rolling.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:31 PM   #9
TEK9
I'd like to see one

Old 05-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #10
bubbasmithson
id also like to see one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!