No Cure For Venom of Burgled Snake Says Owner - Tampa - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #11
hhmoore
I know Dave was the subject of that article, but this isn't the place to trash talk him....and I don't want to see you two (Seamus & Bobby) going at it here either.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
KelliH
Quote:
"I was bitten in August," Lawson said of the rattlesnake. "It took 22 vials of antivenin."
Let's hope he had his own antivenin on hand and did not have to use antivenin sent from zoos.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
varnyard
I find this quite funny, hell I even got warning points from Harald, figure that one???

What I was saying is here is where Seamus asked Rozann a question:

Quote:
Quote:Seamus-Haley: Is there anything he could possibly do that would make you trust him with your money Rozann? Anything? Ever?
And then Rozann's answer:

Quote:
Quote:Stardust: Nope. Plain and simple.Just trying to get him to pay some of these people what he owes them for whatever reason he is telling himself he is doing it for.
I guess I need to spell it out because some here do not get what this was about. Rozann, is the one that moved to Florida and took the job that Dave offered her. She is also the one that called me claiming Dave kicked her and her children out. I posted the quote where she told Seamus that she would never trust Dave with her money, but she did with her children. Enough said there, I hope this spells it out a little better for all of the ones that can't read between the lines.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #14
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
I find this quite funny, hell I even got warning points from Harald, figure that one???
No....you didn't. You received a warning that stated "Bobby, The Herps in the News forum is not the place for what seems like a cross between BOI and HELL commentary" There were no infraction points involved.
Figure that one, Bobby.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #15
varnyard
Quote:
Seamus, in the Dave Lawson thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hhmoore: Bobby,
I know that you hadn't responded to Seamus' post, and that you might not have....but I realize there is some bad blood there, and wanted to cut things off before it went any further. (Seamus has received a similar message)
Quote:
Dear varnyard,

You have received a new private message at FaunaClassifieds from hhmoore, entitled "You have received a warning at FaunaClassifieds".

Dear varnyard,

You have received a new private message at FaunaClassifieds from hhmoore, entitled "You have received a warning at FaunaClassifieds".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Dear varnyard,

You have received a warning at FaunaClassifieds.

Reason:
-------
Overly abusive towards other Member(s)

Old 01-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
hhmoore
That's what I said - you received a warning. There were no infraction points involved, as I also said. Do I need to show you the difference?

Old 01-30-2009, 02:25 PM   #17
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That's what I said - you received a warning. There were no infraction points involved, as I also said. Do I need to show you the difference?
You do not need to spell it out it is clear what you were talking about here:

Quote:
hhmoore: Bobby,
I know that you hadn't responded to Seamus' post, and that you might not have....but I realize there is some bad blood there, and wanted to cut things off before it went any further.
But it is funny that you did not see that, I mean I never attacked Seamus here on this thread, correct?

Old 01-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
hhmoore
To avoid derailing this any further - you'll be getting a PM.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
varnyard
Quote:
To avoid derailing this any further - you'll be getting a PM.
No need for that Harald, you said you "wanted to cut things off before it went any further".

But it never went anywhere, that is the facts. I do not need your PM Harald, it is clear what you were doing.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #20
varnyard
Quote:
Quote:
Latest Infractions Received
Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
No Cure For Venom of... 01-30-2009
07:10 AM
01-30-2010
07:10 AM 0 Overly abusive towards other Member(s) hhmoore
Ok there Harald, I seen enough, you have a great day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!