For Sale 1,1 Albino & Piebald ball pythons DNZ 2009/2010 MARSWEATHER@LIVE.COM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
marsweather
1,1 Albino & Piebald ball pythons DNZ 2009/2010 MARSWEATHER@LIVE.COM

Hello, I have the following morphs available;

0.2 Bumble bee
1.1 Albino
1.1 Piebald
1.1 Snow

Prices are moderate. Please contact for details.

Animals are DNZ 09, 2010.

MARSWEATHER@LIVE.COM
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
Abby
Care to explain why you're using my friend's picture of her albino? She just hatched that animal not too long ago, here is a link to a post with that picture in it:

http://medusascircle.zxq.net/index.php?topic=733.0

Looks like the other pictures are stolen as well.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
redskinsdude
haha next time you are going to try to use someone elses pictures to to try to scam people remember to make sure that u take off their name on the pictures... its amazing how stupid people are these days

Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
marsweather
I'm taking you to the Moderator if i get further posts from you. Why would i use your friends pictures? Give me 1 reason. There is nothing here like someone pictures....Those photos show the morphs i am selling exactly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsweather View Post
I'm taking you to the Moderator if i get further posts from you. Why would i use your friends pictures? Give me 1 reason. There is nothing here like someone pictures....Those photos show the morphs i am selling exactly.
Question - Do the pictures belong to you? Did you take them? Do you own those exact animals? I know for a fact that Albino belongs to my friend... So that would mean you stole her picture. It's pretty obvious the other pictures don't belong to you either...

The reason you'd use someone else's picture is the same reason other people steal pictures... To scam. Otherwise why not just take pictures of the animals that are in your possession, if you actually have them that is.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 AM   #6
Utta
Quote:
Thanks for the threat of reporting her for calling you out on using stolen pics

And maybe because your scamming someone? Obviously those pics are stolen unless you have a case of amnesia and forgot your name.

Abby, id make an INQURY* about him on the BOI. This is still a classified ad.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 AM   #7
marsweather
First of all, why would i scam others? funny enough, i thought i could put up a quick ad before i get my photos up here, but i don't think anything is wrong because i do find people using my photos to show others during discussions the exact type of animals they are talking about. Well..you may be 1 of the moderators so i must listen to you. I'm deleting the pictures with immediate effect. Point of correction, this has nothing to do with scams.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #8
Abby
Quote:
First of all, why would i scam others? funny enough, i thought i could put up a quick ad before i get my photos up here, but i don't think anything is wrong because i do find people using my photos to show others during discussions the exact type of animals they are talking about. Well..you may be 1 of the moderators so i must listen to you. I'm deleting the pictures with immediate effect. Point of correction, this has nothing to do with scams.
The difference is using pictures as examples in discussions is fine - you aren't gaining any money from those pictures. Using someone's pictures in your AD to sell animals is false advertising. Nowhere in your ad did you state those photos don't belong to you - therefore it is misleading at best. These forums have seen a lot of ads with stolen pictures and 9 times out of 10 it is someone trying to scam.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #9
Utta
Quote:
I'm not a Mod here. Mods names are in blue. if I came off as "mod-y" sorry for misleading you.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #10
marsweather
Deleted photos with Immediate effect!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread