Trade must sell or trade asap! $85 Adult Male Carolina Pygmy Rattlesnake GA Local - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Wisesd
must sell or trade asap! $85 Adult Male Carolina Pygmy Rattlesnake GA Local

I have had this male for 6 months.

This guy is very fiesty and spends most of the day cruising around his tank.

I am offering this guy for 85 dollars.

As I don't have a way to ship venomous, this animal is for local pickup only. I will also be at the reptile show in Columbia, SC Nov 5-6.

I take Paypal or Cash in hand. Open to trades of coral snakes, saw scaled vipers, baby monocled cobras, rhino vipers, Gaboon vipers, puff adders, eyelash vipers and EDB rattlesnakes. Or make an offer of any other hots.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT banjopicker2004@gmail.com

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!