Spooky! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
deborahbroadus
Spooky!

Who is the "THE WELL" persona picture in the sign portion of our signature blocks on the left-hand side?

Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
I wish I could help but I honestly am not sure what it is you are seeing?

Old 12-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
KelliH
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
rcarichter
Okay, Deb, you have our attention...

Noelle

Old 12-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Who is the "THE WELL"? I suspect Ed Clark is behind it.
Nope not me, my guess is it is the Jersey Devil.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
deborahbroadus
It's odd, I can't see the pictures now. All of us with coins and lots of Karma had them. Kelli, I don't know what it was, I wasn't drinking the koolaid either!

But, if any of you ever saw the movie, "The Well" and the girl that came crawling out of the television, that's what the picture reminded ME of. It may have reminded anyone else of Morticia in "The Addam's Family."

Ed, it was too pretty to be YOU....but it was spooky having some girls' picture up there that I didn't put there....ummm

This is not an insult to the picture, which was probably of a real person, but she had long jet black hair and pale skin.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
rcarichter
Darn, I guess I don't have enough karma. I never saw it. Did you mean "The Ring"? One of my favorites!

Noelle

Old 12-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #8
Focal
Screen shot or it didn't happen

Old 12-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Darn, I guess I don't have enough karma. I never saw it. Did you mean "The Ring"? One of my favorites!

Noelle
Thanks!! Yes, "The Ring."

Nick, since I saw YOU had one, too, I didn't think I needed to take screen shots. Does this mean that I was the ONLY one that ever noticed the picture?

Old 12-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #10
deborahbroadus
Now, the little "devil" is back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!