Awesome Male Breeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
HouseofDragons
Awesome Male Breeder

I know I am going to regret this later but I must make room for other projects so I am reluctantly placing Dante up for sale. Dante is a stunning orange dragon and he has a bright breeding future ahead. He is 19 months old, weighs 525 grams and is 20" long. Dante would make a great addition to any breeding group or a great dragon to start your new collection with. I am asking $600.00 obo shipped.

I accept PayPal and Postal money orders only, Sorry no trades at this time.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or for more pictures.
Thank you, Dusty

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2004, 07:45 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
I wish I could afford him!!

That is one of the nicest dragons Ive seen in a long long time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread