What women want..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:06 AM   #1
ZX11
What women want.....

Simple enough. What do women want in a man? What does it take to make a woman want to stay? How does she want to be treated?

Old 01-24-2006, 10:13 AM   #2
FEENIEE
O.k. O.k., I'll go first.. This is what I want in a man...
First off, I want a manly man. You know, one that is not afraid to get dirty, go under the car and check out the "weird noise" I heard on my way home. Some one who can change the oil in the truck, replace a radiator hose or do a tune up. Not because I drive a junky car, but just because he can Sexy sexy sexy is a man under a hood, or all dirty. I want a man that calls me at work to see how my day is going, and if it's going bad, I want a man who'll offer to beat up the person who is making me have a bad day
I want a man that comes home and kisses me and askes whats for dinner, and doesn't complain about what I cook!
I want a man who cuts the lawn and does yard work ( without any bitching from me) and helps me carry my flowers and plants from the truck to where I want to plant them, And will stick around for any "heavy" work if I need him.
Someone who will notice if I changed my nail polish, or my perfume.
I'm not looking for someone to clean my house, or do laundry or cook, I can handle all that. Just someone who appreciates what I do for him, and only has eyes for me
Oh and if he's happens be a well built sexy fire-fighter type preferably over 6', dark hair, light eyes, has to love dogs and reptiles, that will work too

Old 01-24-2006, 10:20 AM   #3
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEENIEE
O.k. O.k., I'll go first.. This is what I want in a man...
First off, I want a manly man. You know, one that is not afraid to get dirty, go under the car and check out the "weird noise" I heard on my way home. Some one who can change the oil in the truck, replace a radiator hose or do a tune up. Not because I drive a junky car, but just because he can Sexy sexy sexy is a man under a hood, or all dirty. I want a man that calls me at work to see how my day is going, and if it's going bad, I want a man who'll offer to beat up the person who is making me have a bad day
I want a man that comes home and kisses me and askes whats for dinner, and doesn't complain about what I cook!
I want a man who cuts the lawn and does yard work ( without any bitching from me) and helps me carry my flowers and plants from the truck to where I want to plant them, And will stick around for any "heavy" work if I need him.
Someone who will notice if I changed my nail polish, or my perfume.
I'm not looking for someone to clean my house, or do laundry or cook, I can handle all that. Just someone who appreciates what I do for him, and only has eyes for me
Oh and if he's happens be a well built sexy fire-fighter type preferably over 6', dark hair, light eyes, has to love dogs and reptiles, that will work too

And then tomorrow comes and everything changes, right?

Griz

Old 01-24-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
Cat_72
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
And then tomorrow comes and everything changes, right?

Griz
Nah, Griz...that's when I wake up. LMAO!!

Old 01-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #5
FEENIEE
Wake Up!!

LOL, Then I pass out from holding my breath, waiting for this guy And wake up to my lame boyfriend doing CPR ! !

Old 01-24-2006, 11:46 PM   #6
ZX11
Well, I am the guy that opens the doors for her, says "yes mam,no mam,please, and thank you". I work on autos and motorcycles, so I do get dirty, but always shower immediately after work and shaves several times a day. I am the guy that shows respect to her and all others. I don't take any BS, though.
I don't watch sports on TV. This is time to do yard work, planting flowers and trees, cutting the grass. I dress clean when going out because I believe my method of dress is a direct reflection of her. I never try to out dress her, though. She is the star, I am the backup.
Burbing, hiccups, and other noisy bodily functions are not displayed to her. Doing so, in my opinion, degrades respect shown to her. Visits to my personal library are always flushed away and evidence of the visit is immediately showered away.
I call her three times a day. Mid morning checkup, offer for lunch together, and mid afternoon checkup. Sometimes I'll slip her a little note in the lunch she takes to work. Just to let her know I am thinking of her and wishing her a wonderful day.
My cullinary skills lack, but I do occassionally make a decent lunch on weekends and set everything up for a couple hours in the hot tub. Phones all turned off, food and fruit and veggies and drinks surround the hot tub. This is HER weekend. She is to relax. Full body massages are in order here.
She is my queen. She will be treated as such.

How many women here would complain??

Old 01-25-2006, 05:29 AM   #7
Lucille
I think perhaps what people want changes over the course of their lifetime. There are, for me, certain constants: I want integrity, and strength of character. I like people who love animals and who have the ability to be gentle with a puppy yet merciless if defending the home from an intruder. But now in my life I really don't want someone who would devote every available moment to me. I would prefer other people have strong interests as my career and education demand much of my time; those who could give quality time but not demand attention every waking moment.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:29 AM   #8
daisylou
I would have to agree with Lucille to a certain extent. I used to think that it would be wonderful to have a guy call me at work everyday just to see how my day was going. I got one of those and after about a week, it got annoying. I'm working here!
I do want someone who can appreciate the give and take of busy lives. Someone who is willing to make more than a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner if I'm working late. When he's having a bad day, I'm there for him. When I'm having a bad day, I don't want to have to ask for a hug. Just be there. Someone who can engage me in intelligent conversation, but knows how to make me laugh.
And someone who isn't afraid to stand back and let me use power tools, or the snowplow. I know how this stuff works boys - you don't have to take over, or give me a lesson.
In the end it's all about compromise, and trust. If we're happy, and I can trust the process, no matter what we may or may not be arguing about, then it's all good from there.

Old 01-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #9
Lucille
Well, my first reply was serious, so here is a more lighthearted reply:

I want:

Someone that is fine, and I mean DY NO MITE

Someone with enough brains to keep me entertained but enough brains to know when it is no longer time for intellectual games and time for other games

Someone fabulously wealthy enough to buy me LOTS of choklit

Old 01-29-2006, 10:38 PM   #10
handsomeRob
well, I would assume that women want a man that gives her attention. unfortunately for me (since I work 40+ a week) I have no time to do so unless it is scheduled well in advance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!