For Sale Borneo Earless Monitors - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-07-2014, 01:51 AM   #11
Willbilly_Heyl
These shouldn't even be fore sale. Aren't they CITES appendix 1? You might as well be selling orangutans on here lol

Old 10-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
seanUK
Please don't use my adds for discussion only genuine buyers may pm or email.
They are none CITES.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #13
Helenthereef
You are getting these responses because you posted a rare animal without a price tag, or many details, which makes it look a lot like some of the scam ads we get - I suggest you post an asking price and you should find it settles down to serious buyers.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #14
seanUK
Still available email monitorman70@hotmail.com for price. Worldwide shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #15
pestodeculo
THESE ANIMALS ARE NOT CITES OR ESA LISTED AND ARE PERFECTLY LEGAL TO IMPORT AND KEEP.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #16
seanUK
Hi Chris

If you want anymore then I make best price for you.

Will trade a pair of lanthanotus against albino Tiliqua scincoides scincoides or 2 Tiliqua occipitalis
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #17
ricochet1
Although not listed on ESA or Cites, these are illegal to own. All specimens have been illegally obtained, being that they are illegal to collect or export from their native range. Which means all specimens and their offspring are illegal to own. This is from the Reptile Report as of 10-4-2014. If you know differently, please let us know.

Old 10-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #18
seanUK
The animals are perfectly legal that's why USFW have allowed import into the States already. The animals in question are captive bred in Europe and have been for sometime. I can show pics of eggs hatching in an incubator.

I will also consider trades against Albino Tiliqua scincoides scincoides
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
AjaxTrippy
Its not uncommon in Europe for zoos to sell surplus captive bred offspring to the public hence all the V. Cumingi. Perfectly legal. Now please relax and let Sean conduct his business.

Old 10-16-2014, 06:36 PM   #20
AjaxTrippy
Should add. I'm not saying these are zoo stock. Just that there are legal ways of acquiring animals not commonly seen due to export and cites restrictions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!