questions about websites. please help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-09-2004, 09:45 PM   #1
LeopardGeckoMan
Question questions about websites. please help

1) how do you get your website copyrighted and how much would it cost?

2) To sell leopard geckos do you need a tax ID number? If so do you guys know anywhere to get this?

3) Im not really knowledgable about shipping leoprd geckos but where would you go to ship air? and does UPS do air mail? Also where do you guys get the ilsulation and cups to ship your geckos?

4) this isnt really about my website but im wandering how to change that thing that says "new member" to something else like my websites name or something like that.

Thanks for any replies.

Old 11-09-2004, 11:32 PM   #2
Golden Gate Geckos
answers...

Quote:
1) how do you get your website copyrighted and how much would it cost?
You will need to purchase a domain name from somewhere like Go-Daddy
Quote:
2) To sell leopard geckos do you need a tax ID number? If so do you guys know anywhere to get this?
You will only need a tax ID# if you have employees. Check with your City for information on obtaining a business license, and your State Board of Equalization for obtaining a resale permit.
Quote:
3) Im not really knowledgable about shipping leoprd geckos but where would you go to ship air? and does UPS do air mail?
Go to UPS and get an account with them (it's free) and speak with your local UPS District Manager about obtaining an authorization to ship geckos. You can ship from home using your computer and printer. http://www.ups.com
Quote:
Also where do you guys get the ilsulation and cups to ship your geckos?
I get my shipping materials from Superior Enterprises
Quote:
4) this isnt really about my website but im wandering how to change that thing that says "new member" to something else like my websites name or something like that.
Go up to the top of the Fauna page and click on the button that says "User CP" and you can edit your profile from there.

Old 11-10-2004, 02:42 AM   #3
geckokreeper
I think you might have to have 50 posts or somthing like that before it allows you to get participating member or until it lets you change it to the name you choose. I may be wrong but Im pretty sure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!