EXPIRED "TOKEN" CAN'T POST PICS? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
turtletary
EXPIRED "TOKEN" CAN'T POST PICS?

I DO REDFOOT TORTOISES AT BEST.. so I don't speak the same language you guys do. What is a TOKEN? What is a TAG? The list goes on. Is there a dictionary somewhere to define these words? Don't laugh.. I type at about 3 words a minute.. it takes me 15 minutes to post an ad that I've copied and pasted!

I'm trying to attach pics to a new ad and after waiting for them to upload this pop-up tells me a token has expired.... does this mean my parking meter needs another dime or something?

HELP!

Terry

Old 02-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
polasian
You mean you don't talk internet speak??? Hand over your coins, please...they're being confiscated...

There was a thread posted about this in the past (I could have swore there were two threads but I only found the one )...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170457

Maybe the info there will shed some light on this. Taking into account how much effort you put into posting this (about an hour and a half at 3 words per min ) I wish I could give you an explanation as opposed to just a link, but I'm not familiar with how tokens work either .

Old 02-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
Utta
I've only got it once, maybe twice, but all I had to do was refresh the page (using firefox web browser, it keeps the info you typed most of the time) so simply press F5 to refresh and you should be set.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
turtletary
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
You mean you don't talk internet speak??? Hand over your coins, please...they're being confiscated...

There was a thread posted about this in the past (I could have swore there were two threads but I only found the one )...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170457

Maybe the info there will shed some light on this. Taking into account how much effort you put into posting this (about an hour and a half at 3 words per min ) I wish I could give you an explanation as opposed to just a link, but I'm not familiar with how tokens work either .
NO! .. always got yer hand in sumbody elses pocket huh?

nic i no spreak no 'puter talk! AND my vocabulary isn't much... but I am communicable.. .. so beware.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
turtletary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I've only got it once, maybe twice, but all I had to do was refresh the page (using firefox web browser, it keeps the info you typed most of the time) so simply press F5 to refresh and you should be set.
Thanks Tyler.. to be sure I copied first.. then refreshed and then pasted -- worked fine after that.. [ last night anyway ].

Terry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!