For Sale Avicularia Versicolor F - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
sharpfang
Arrow Avicularia Versicolor F

I have an Adult 4" female Avicularia Versicolor to sell for $167 ea! + applicable shipping/packing fees.

Pic of my last pairing, and eventual successful breeding ~ Finally! LOL:

All babies have been SOLD. And I parted w/ my male last month...then got 2 new lg. girls so they are for sale LMK

Other adult T's available also, few high-end slings 2, just ask.

Taking trades for LEACHIE babies - Jason
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
John Apple
Check the reviews on AB before making a purchase

the title tells it all

Old 03-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
sharpfang
Lightbulb Fauna Staff - wouldn't this be considered a Review here, and outta place comment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple View Post
the title tells it all
Hillarious John.....they'll see you in a Fauna Thread as well, involving yourself, in a situation, you had No reason to concern yoursef w/ talk smack, then back-peddle and act friendly ~ "No Hard Feelin's" sure there arn't John

Ironically, my 1st interaction w/ you ~ was an agreement to sell me 3 VERSI females, and you went back on said Crystal-Clear arrangement

But, O.K. smack-talker - enjoy your "Boiler-Room" in Michigan, w/ the rest of the Hobbies "Finest" in Michigan U.S.A.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
polasian
Leave the details (of whatever this is) out of the classifieds. Posting a link to the pertinent thread will suffice. All other commentary (by the OP as well) is "outta place" when posted within an ad.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
sharpfang
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Leave the details (of whatever this is) out of the classifieds. Posting a link to the pertinent thread will suffice. All other commentary (by the OP as well) is "outta place" when posted within an ad.
I agree ~ and would Not have felt nec. NEED, to dialougue regarding, had he Not commented "outta place" {again, and again on multiple sites @ different times, when we have Never directly done business}.

Please PM him Mr. Bad Apple, and REMOVE comments accordingly then

My 5 poor reviews outta 88, can be found @ Arachnoboards.com under "sharpfang" REVIEW THREAD

- Jason James Brown
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
hhmoore
Mr Brown....you might not like Mr Apple's post, but your responses fall under the category of "borderline abusive" and "disruptive". You already reported the post, why compound the problem by making antagonizing posts?

(BTW - we don't need your instructions on how to handle these situations)

Old 03-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
John Apple
Of course Harold...I stand corrected and will post a pertinent link in the dealer review section
constructive criticism

Old 03-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
sharpfang
Stop! Get a Life John

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple View Post
Of course Harold...I stand corrected and will post a pertinent link in the dealer review section
constructive criticism
Even though, we have never made a Transaction = Rediculous if "ALLOWED"

Yeah....let me make one too
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!