very disturbing... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 08-21-2005, 03:58 AM   #1
DeVackHerps
very disturbing...

well i don't know if this has been said allready but i just got an email trying to ban this site www.bonsaikitten.com. its sick what there doing. its not a god damn art form!!! its cruelty to animals. they put kittens in a small glass tank or jar. and the kitten before hand are giving a muscle relaxer to be easily pushed in it and squeezed in. well they are feed my a tube or straw. and are kept there for there lives so there bones are disformed and they never in there life have the ability to walk or eat on there own. nothing! sick bastards these people are.......... i wish people like this would just be ...... ...... sorry i just get out of control. is there anything really someone can do about this? I'm sure people have tried to call ASPCA or something but why is he still doing this, and its out of NY state i think. i don't like "p.e.t.a" to much but i think they need to be informed about this guy....

Old 08-21-2005, 04:12 AM   #2
Cat_72
Uh.....this is a HOAX. Not true, it was a sick joke put out there by some college kids, and it's been around for years. They just put the kittens in the jars for the pictures (not that doing that was very nice)....but they never really kept them in there. They just wanted to see how many people they could get to fall for it.

Unfortunately, new people keep seeing it, and getting all worked up about it.....keeping it circulating.

Old 08-21-2005, 04:20 AM   #3
DeVackHerps
still dont like those kids!! well atleast no cats got hurt i guess.

Old 08-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #4
M.Dwight
HAA....I would like to see them try and put this cat in a jar. By the time she got done with them they would have to pick their nose with their elbows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hybridpage3.jpg (28.4 KB, 89 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!