Trade Three Species of Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
BlaisingEcho
Three Species of Gecko

Up for trade are three different species of gecko. First off, we have a 1.1 pair of Leopard Geckos. The Female (hatch date 6/30/15) is a Giant Tremper 66% het Eclipse proven breeder. The giant trait isn't apparent yet, but she is a voracious eater, currently 55 grams after the breeding season and still growing. Her eggs are currently incubating, so I can't say if the Eclipse has proven out yet. In the first image, she is farthest to the left, as compared to a super giant on the far right. The male (hatch date 7/8/15) has not bred this season, and is a Snow Tremper het Blizzard and Eclipse. He was sold as a possible giant, and is currently 60.8 grams and growing.

Next up, we have a male Crested. Granted, I'm not the best as identifying crested morphs at this time, but he appears to be a dark Flame. Any input on what he looks like to a more experienced eye would be much appreciated. He is flighty, but is also a proven breeder, with eggs currently waiting to hatch.

Finally, we have my Madagascar Velvet Geckos (Blaesodactylus boivini). They are a bit flighty, but calm down after a bit of work. The male has a regenerated tail tip from shortly before I received him, but it has healed to the point of almost being indistinguishable. They are a large, hardy species. Active both day and night, and very vocal.

I am open to just about anything for trades. All four of these geckos no longer factor into any projects I'm working on, so adding new blood to my female leopard gecko stock, female cresteds, almost any other species of gecko, hognose snakes, and female Abronia graminea are my top trades, but I will entertain any offer. Thank you!

Jim
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2016, 11:07 PM   #2
henningreptiles
I don't have any projects those geckos could fit into currently, but I see you are looking for some genetics to add to your stock.

I currently have a pair of E. Turcmenicus that are ready to breed this year for sale. you could keep them pure or pair them with your leopard geckos to enhance color and pattern.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:22 AM   #3
Brain1999
DM me if you want a hypo citrus yellow leatherback bearded dragon juvenile or other crested geckos. Im interested in the velvets or the male crested gecko if you are interested in a trade.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:40 PM   #4
BlaisingEcho
I'm interested in the turcmenicus, but we aren't in the market to be able to do anything but trades at the moment. Just not enough room on our racks right now.

I'm normally interested in the beardie, but possibly would trade for crested females, depending on the morph. PM me
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!