Corn Snakes for sale- Rehome asap!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
Kristin Andreychuk
Corn Snakes for sale- Rehome asap!!!

Hi, due to financial issues and problems, I am going to be selling a majority of my collection. Prefer to deal local, but I have a friend who can ship.

I have a 0.1 tessera het stripe for sale. I paid 450 for her and make me an offer. She eats, healthy, shed wells and is from CC. I'll accept any reasonable offer. Comes with her 10 gallon tank and accessories.

I have a 0.1 adult candy cane for sale. Asking 60. She's ready to breed! Big beautiful girl. Great eater and shedder. She comes with her 20 gallon tank and accessories.

I have a 1.0 2010 snow corn for sale. He is beautiful, eats great, and sheds great! He will comes with his 20 gallon tank and accessories. I am asking 40 for him.

I have a 1.0 candy cane for sale. Unsure of his birthday, but I'd say a 2009. He has a scar from an old uri in the past but it doesn't affect him at all. He eats and sheds great!

I have a 1.0 2012 normal het amel, anery,hypo for sale. I am asking 20 for him. He eats and shed's well. He will come with his tank and accessories to.

Pictures upon request, I want to make sure my babies go to great homes that is what matters!!!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!