For Sale 2 pairs (4 snakes!) All very stunning! MUST GO BY THURSDAY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
Fush
2 pairs (4 snakes!) All very stunning! MUST GO BY THURSDAY!

I decided to need to get rid of my Spider along with my Lesser plat due to some life problems and such so I need money to help me Move to a new place. I AM NOT A BREEDER! I AM JUST A PET KEEPER! So I don't know their weights or anything. THEY MUST BE GONE SOON! BAD SITUATION JUST APPEARED! They might be taken away from me to who knows where! I don't want them to be led to that result!

Moon - Male lesser plat: One of the most golden ones I've seen!
Ninja - Female Spider: Very nice coloring for a spider, has white creeping up on her sides.

Moon is from Late 2010. He is a picky eater as he doesn't like people to hand feed him or even look at him. Just drop off food and he will do his thing. Has Stunning golden eyes! he is eating Small live rats. Not sure if he will take f/t rats.
Will take $300 + shipping for him.

Ninja is from earlier this year 2011 is my guess. Not sure on that for now. She will eat if she is interested but she will eat most weeks. She eats small live rats for now. Not sure if she will take f/t rats. Her eyes are a very nice forest green.
Will take $255 + shipping for her.

Moon and Ninja Pair Price is $525 + shipping for the both of them!

Also I have a Mojave male boy from 2010 whose named Slookie. Picture below.

Slookie is a nice light colored brown Mojave. He has golden speckled black eyes. He is a big derp really. He won't grip onto anyone but he will eat if you give him enough time. He's a bit slow on noticing food then once he kills the food he will forget in till you offer the dead rat to him then he will realized and start eating it which he takes forever on. He was my first snake for now 3 months. He is a great snake really. Very friendly. Never even tried to bite me. I can't even get him to bite me. So there is no worries about this snake really.
Will take $300 + shipping on him. He is a baby really. Just a snot head when he's hungry. Slookie eats Live small rats. If he is hungry enough he will eat F/T but I don't suggest it.

Now my most prized snake. Her name is Cupid. She had a reduced back line coloring. She is a Yellow belly with a story which she comes with. I fell in love with her in the petco I got her from. As I was rescuing her from the dreadful place. They were under feeding her. So I took her in. When I got home with her. I noticed two perfect hearts on her tail. they are exactly on opposite sides of her tail. At first I thought she was a male so she gained the name Cupid. Later on I learned she is a female. She still kept Cupid. She is lovey little thing. Shy that is too. She is my neck messager. She really can go at it and help with knots. She is my prized baby. Her hearts have no spots NOTHING so they are perfect. They are even shaped perfectly. She is well worth the price. I hate to get rid of her even it means hiding her for dear life somewhere.
Will take $300 or just offer (will love higher offers but will look at lower) She is a stunning beautiful Yellow Belly. She has a healthy gleam to her scales. Very nice blushing and flames. See to the picture below

Slookie and Cupid pair I will accept offers for the pair as I am Super attached to Cupid. She belongs in many collections due to her epic hearts on her tail as you can tell in the picture below. email me if you want pictures of each heart.

If you want You can take the whole collection for $1,100 + shipping!

Also I have two Boas named Nile and Cherry. They are both red tail boas. I need to get them gone too. They have wonderful personalities. Nile is my yearling or so. She loves everyone. I will greatly miss her. She had beautiful eyes and her very own expressions. She is great with children of all ages. She won't bite a soul. She will even follow her hand for rubs. She loves hair. She likes swimming through it so yeah I will include her in for $100 or more its up to you. She is a great snake who loves people. Then there is Cherry my monthling red tail boa. She has extreme pink on her body. More then anything. So I will add her in for $75 with the lot and + shipping each. Or all together.

Email for boa pictures.

Moon the Male Lesser Plat

Ninja the female Spider

Slookie the Male Mojave

Cupid the Female Yellow Belly

Email me at Fushling@gmail.com for fast responses.

Feel free to offer me for them. For snake trades I will be picky on the type as there are few I like. Also I am seeking a Sphynx cat I am more then willing to trade them for.

I prefer local people as I don't have to worry about shipping (inexperienced) through Shipyourreptiles.com also local so i can trade for the cat if there is one. I would love these gone soon.

Also another thing I wouldn't mind trading for real Egyptian artifacts or certain kind of fossils for them also.

Just contact me for details (for which one you would like to do for the deals above)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0767.jpg (194.2 KB, 311 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!