Zebra Silkworm MiniPods, Chow, Eggs *Hornworms!* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
GeorgiaBugs
Thumbs up Zebra Silkworm MiniPods, Chow, Eggs *Hornworms!*

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I know a few of you from other forums such as Kingsnake.com and ChameleonForums.com.

I have a substantial amount of extra zebra silkworms up for sale. They're about 1/2" now, maybe slightly larger. I'll ship in my own personally designed "MiniPods", whcih includes enough premade chow to grow the silkies another 1/2"-1" longer, but you should definitely have some chow or mulberry leaves on hand for these lil guys. MiniPod also make for easy cleaning, just turn the pod upside down, pick out the worms from the poop, and empty the poop with the lid, that simple!

Again these are ZEBRA Silkies, not regulars :-) Much hardier, and better for shipping, than regular silkworms. Females are also striped like a zebra (hence zebra silkworms).

50 smalls (1/2" long) for $13 shipped
100 smalls (1/2" long) for $17 shipped

And that's not all. If you would like for me to add an extra 100 small worms to your MiniPod, only $10 more can get you just that. Keep in mind there's a 200small worm limit per MiniPod :-)

So $27 gets you a 200 small worms in a free MiniPod upgrade, as I'm trying these out with everyone to see how everyone likes them :-) A $32 value!

And here's another great thing, if you'd like larger worms, you may exchange your small worms for a 3 for 2 medium ratios. So you can replace 30 small worms for 20 mediums (1" long)! And that's still not all, if you'd like large worms (1 1/2" long), I'll give you a 2 to 1 Large exchange ratio! Meaning you can trade 20 of your small worms for 10 larges!

Sounds confusing but it really isnt :-) You can mix up any combination of sizes, I really dont mind helping you out, just make sure the total comes out to 100 smalls :-)

If you'd like to hatch your own zebra silkworm eggs, I have a good amount of those on hand as well :-) These prices are + shipping as some people like next day service with these (but 2-3 day priority is only $7)...

100 eggs - $9
250 eggs - $14
500 eggs - $18

If you'd like more than 500, just shoot me a PM and we can see what we can do for ya ;-)

I also have dry silkworm chow for those that are interested. 1/2 lb of dry chow makes a lil over a 1lb of wet food.

$9 1/2 lb Plus Shipping (Or free shipping with a silkworm order)

I also have Hornworms that just hatched. These are only availible if you'd also like to order a silkworm order as there is a small amount of them and a high demand. Pricing is as follows...

10 for $6
20 for $11

Orders usually ship out the next business day as long shipping time does not fall on a Sunday (in other words 2-3 day priority mail will only be sent out Monday through Wednesday as any other day will risk gaining an extra day in transit by falling on a Sunday).

If you'd like to contact me, you can either PM me on this messageboard, send me an email to GeorgiaBugs@charter.net, or you may call the office phone at 404-826-9873.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask as I'd love to help, including informing you on how to take care of the great feeders :-)

Thank you everyone and have a great day!

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs
"Worms! Worms! Worms!"
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
dragonfortress
still have any of these? thanks

Old 01-28-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
DaveCross
Yes I do :-)

You should check out our site at http://www.georgiabugs.com

Thanks for ordering in advance, and please please let me know if you have any questions or concerns at all :-)

-Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread