For Sale High End Tri Color & High White Crested Gecko Adults - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-20-2021, 02:16 AM   #1
Cali-Donia-Rhacs
High End Tri Color & High White Crested Gecko Adults

Hey everyone! I’m down to the final 4 geckos here at Cali-Donia Rhacs.
Everyone comes with extensive tri color lineage. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

First ones info:
Female
Hatched out: 7/16/2020
Produced by Cali-Donia Rhacs out of:
Heart Shaped Box: produced by Crowned Cresties x Crestie King out of
Captain Fantastic*Produced by Lilly Exotics* x Ambilobe*Produced by Eddie Putnam Chomber x Venus*

X

Artisanal Cheese: Produced by Herps by Holland / Geektastic Reptiles out of
Rorschach *Produced by Giggle Geckos out of Velvet (Sookie x Vincent) x Pepper*
X
Milky Way (Produced by Emily Kale*

Current Weight as of 6/23/21: 43.79 grams

Paid in Full: 2550 shipped
3 month payment plan: 2800 shipped

Second gecko info:
Produced by Cajun Exotics
Sire: Jazz- produced by Main Street Exotics (Ajani x Karma)
Dam: Roux - produced by Austral Gecko (Tsunami x Tremor)

Female
Hatch Date: 10/6/18
Current Weight as of 7/14/21: 53 grams

*The white on her lats and dorsal is a creamy white not a pure white white. She used to be a tri color when she was younger but sadly lost a majority of it while growing up. She does come from extensive tri color lineage though.*

I tried pairing her up one time with a smaller virgin male a few months back but she wanted to chew his face instead of make babies. & the other males I didn’t feel would be a good fit for her that I have. So she is now on the market since the one male I had in mind didn’t work out for her.

In Full Payment: 1150 shipped
3 month Payment Plan: 1300 shipped

Third Geckos info:
Mn201 - Spark Plug
Male
Hatched Out: 4/9/2020
Weight as of 6/23/21: 32.21 grams
Produced by Cali-Donia Rhacs out of: Nights in White Satin - *Produced by Cali-Donia Rhacs x Stained Glass Exotics* out of Heart Shaped Box: Produced by Crowned Cresties x Crestie King / Out of Captain Fantastic-Crowned Cresties x Ambilobe- Produced by Eddie Putnam out of Chomper x Venus ****Captain Fantastic and Ambilobe both now owned by Crimson Cresties***) x Supercali (Lilly Exotics Production)

X

Minnie (AC Reptiles)

In Full Payment: 2450shipped
3 month payment plan: 2600 shipped

Last geckos info:
Sh2012
Male
Hatched Out: 9/24/2020
Weight as of 6/23/21: 35.13 grams
Produced by Cali-Donia Rhacs out of: Heart Shaped Box: Produced by Crowned Cresties x Crestie King / Out of Captain Fantastic-Crowned Cresties x Ambilobe- Produced by Eddie Putnam out of Chomper x Venus ****Captain Fantastic and Ambilobe both now owned by Crimson Cresties***) x Supercali (Lilly Exotics Production)

In Full Payment: 1450shipped
3 month payment plan: 1700 shipped
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!