Collection Sale, Adults*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
onelifetolive45
Collection Sale, Adults***

I really hate to do this but I have made up my mind. I need to cut back, I will primarily be focusing on my Moreila, and I am even cutting them back. I need to focus on school and with higher level courses taking up my time I don't want the animals to suffer. Some of the animals that are breeding this year will be for sale after they are done. There are quite a few animals that I was going to breed this year but I just couldn't get them up to the size I would prefer and will get a few more meals in them before I offer them up for sale. With that being said here is what is available now. Prices are not fixed but please try to be reasonable, they do not include shipping. Orders of more than one animal will receive discounts. Pictures upon request.

ADULTS

1.0 Proven Amber het stripe, proved out last year and sired one clutch this year. Could even go some more if you have some late girls still ready. 225.00

08's

1.3 Het Sunkissed Motleys, I received these from Carol, they are growing fast and I can see them being ready next year. They have the appetite to do it too!! 300.00 for the group, I'd like to keep them together but I can split them up

This is one of the females, I do not have pictures of the male or the other female. They look very similar

1.0 Hypo het amber sunkissed, I just recently got this guy from Walter. He is perfect in every way and has an insatiable hunger 80.00

Again these prices are not written in stone, I wasn't sure how to price some of them. Let me know guys.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
onelifetolive45
bumpin...
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
onelifetolive45
Pictures have been added
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
chongorojo
Looking at any ball python trades? If not how much for all females shipped to 85207?

Thanks

Old 05-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
4riscorn
interested in the ghost motley..pms sent also in Cornsnakes forums....can possibly pick up this weekend after Repticon if you are near there.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #6
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
Looking at any ball python trades? If not how much for all females shipped to 85207?

Thanks
Nope no BP trades, I have a possible buyer right now for all the adults minus the amber male, but if I don't have the money a little later in the week then I will be in touch.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #7
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4riscorn View Post
interested in the ghost motley..pms sent also in Cornsnakes forums....can possibly pick up this weekend after Repticon if you are near there.
replied
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
chongorojo
Thanks! I might be interested in the sunkissed quad as well, let me know if it doesn't work out for you..

Old 05-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
onelifetolive45
Updates Availability
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
onelifetolive45
Bumping for sales
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!