Aussie X Male Kingii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
chevyrumble55
Aussie X Male Kingii

Up for grabs is a young male Aussie X frilled dragon that's looking pretty good. He's about 8 mos old and 15" TL. I picked up three from someone locally late last season and ended up with a 2.1 out of it. I'm looking to move this guy to free up funds for other projects.

I'm posting up pics of him and his brother. His brother is NFS and is only being shown as a color reference. I know the male for sale's colors aren't quite as nice, but they were about the same as the other male until about a month ago when they started having dominance squabbles. I don't have the tank space to separate them, but I am convinced him color will get better once he's away from the other male.

He's feeding great on zophobas, dubia and crickets - all dusted w/ Miner-All Indoor and gutloaded w/ Vit-All. All of my feeders are fed a home made organic cricket chow as well. I've also seen this guy nibble on hibiscus flower and some times soft fruit. UVB is being provided via Zoo Med Power Sun.

Asking $350 plus shipping for him. Open to trades of certain geckos and agamids, as well as towards an Aussie/Aussie X female frilled.

-Kevin

Available Male:

Close up of his frill:

Sibling male - NFS:

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
nivek5225
What do you mean by Aussie X frilled dragon?

Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
chevyrumble55
Australian x PNG. The mom is an Aussie of unspecific locale, dad is a New Guinea.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
AlamoAgama
means the coloration will be more closer to an ausi then a ng when matured and an adult. but not as big as an ausi or as big of a price tag as a pure ausi.

i <3 hybrids (ausiXng)

Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
chevyrumble55
Anyone??????

$300 + shipping obo. I've got geckos that I need to buy!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
born2ride#56
Can you tell me who produced this guy & how many inchs is he at the moment? Interested & I am local thanx

Old 03-06-2011, 04:15 AM   #7
chevyrumble55
Can' t say for sure. His clutch was sold to my buddy's pet shop as Aussie crosses, the breeder wasn't any body that I knew of, but he left pics of the parents and they're legit. Dad was a high color NG, mom is a pure Aussie, looked like a Queensland from the pics. Color/size is typical of a hybrid. Right now he's 16".
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #8
born2ride#56
PM sent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!