For Sale CRESTED GECKO'S for SALE! ALL Kinds! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
CrestedMania
CRESTED GECKO'S for SALE! ALL Kinds!

Hello!

I have a large number of Crested Geckos ranging from 2 months to a little over a year old that I am selling.

Both Males and Females; With and without spots, patterned and non-patterned, and in various colors (so just ask if you are looking for something specific...I might have it). All geckos have their tails and some of the females are gravid (egg-laying).

Geckos have been fed smashed fruit, Crested Gecko Diet, crickets, and in some cases even wax worms. Therefore anything can be fed to your new gecko.

Prices range from around $80-$350 or so per gecko based on the age, color and sex (not including shipping). If you adopt more than one, prices will be reduced in many cases.
Also, I am willing to consider all reasonable offers, so feel free to make an offer or to tell me your price range and see what we can work out!

If you live near...we can arrange to meet or I can possibly deliver within a reasonable distance (and for a fee). I live in Southern California/Orange County.

Many pictures are available, so I can send more pictures for all serious inquiries. (Below are only a few of my available crested gecko's)

Please e-mail with any questions you have at : LaurenKosins@aol.com
Hope to hear from you and I will respond promptly.

Thanks for looking!

Male : Make A Reasonable Offer

Male : Make A Reasonable Offer

Male : Unsure about selling he is so special!!! Make A Reasonable Offer!

Female : Make A Reasonable Offer

2-5 month olds: $80 & up to 125 (ORO)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, female, geckos, male