SOLD!! Tailless Male Flame Red/Orange Cream Crested Gecko Pics. and Video - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
crazykid304
Tailless Male Flame Red/Orange Cream Crested Gecko Pics. and Video

Shipping is now Available! Check for info below.

Avaiable for pick up in Valencia, CA "Santa Clarita Area"

Male Tailless Flame Red Orange Cream Crested Gecko $65.00

This crested gecko was hatched on July 19th 2010 weighs 20 grams. He has lost his tail for good because his brother mistook it for a bug. He handles well and is very nice. He has never even opened his mouth at me and has never try to bite me. I feed all my Cresties Repashy 5-6 times per week, with crickets 1-2 times per week. I will provide you with a weeks worth of Repashy crested gecko diet.

I can either meet you at a local spot here in (Santa Clarita) Valencia, CA. to do the trade or I can ship it out to you using shipyourreptile.com.
You can get a free shipping quote on there site.

Click here to get your free shipping quote! My area code is 91354

Box size is 7x7x6 inches and the wieght is 1 lb.s

You can check out my custom enclosures and my other adult Cresties on youtube to get to know me a little better. This way it's not like you're dealing wih a stranger.

www.Youtube.com/Cherokeekid304

My Name is Dustin. Just email me and let me know if you have any questions.

Dustin@crazykidsart.com

Please make sure you have the proper setup before emailing me. Please do your research on the reptile before you purchase any reptile.

In the video below there are three geckos. The last one shows the Crestie up for sale. This Video was shot in June of this year. So, it's not a new video.

For Sale $65.00

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, cresties