HELP!!Veiled Chameleon Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
bubby4905
Unhappy HELP!!Veiled Chameleon Cage

I NEED HELP

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS ON A SCREEN CAGE FOR A CHAMELEON..I JUST BOUGHT ONE AND RECENTLY LEARNED THEY DONT DO WELL IN A GLASS AQUARIUM. PLEASE AND IDEAS ANYONE!!

THANKS.

POST OR SEND ME A PM

Old 12-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
Uroboros
I recently got a large screen cage on craigslist, it has a burned spot on it that will need to be repaired with some cloth and some sewing or some such, I don't know what kind it is, but it's about 24"x24"x24"

If you'd like it, pay shipping ~$20 and it's yours.

I have not put it together yet and do not know if all of the pieces and parts are there, but if I needed it, I could make it work for myself, but I don't need it. I have no reason to think that the parts are not there.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
Dani609
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHerpinator View Post
I recently got a large screen cage on craigslist, it has a burned spot on it that will need to be repaired with some cloth and some sewing or some such, I don't know what kind it is, but it's about 24"x24"x24"

If you'd like it, pay shipping ~$20 and it's yours.

I have not put it together yet and do not know if all of the pieces and parts are there, but if I needed it, I could make it work for myself, but I don't need it. I have no reason to think that the parts are not there.
That cage would be sufficient for a juvenile chameleon, but not an adult. I have raised chameleons for over 5 years now, and the cages I use are from LLL. They are fairly expensive (about $100 for a 24x24x48 which is ideal for an adult male Veiled...females can get away with a little smaller. The only problem with those cages are drainage...I have modded all of my cages to drain right. Bubby4905, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. This is nothing against you herpinator, actually that is a great deal on that cage, great for babies...I could use it for my baby panthers

Old 12-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani609 View Post
That cage would be sufficient for a juvenile chameleon, but not an adult. I have raised chameleons for over 5 years now, and the cages I use are from LLL. They are fairly expensive (about $100 for a 24x24x48 which is ideal for an adult male Veiled...females can get away with a little smaller. The only problem with those cages are drainage...I have modded all of my cages to drain right. Bubby4905, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. This is nothing against you herpinator, actually that is a great deal on that cage, great for babies...I could use it for my baby panthers
It's been sitting in my car for about 2 months (ever since I got it off craigslist for $5). It looks like it's 18x18x24. It's got a burn hole on one side (don't know which).

I just have it sitting around.

Old 12-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
bubby4905
cage

well thanks everyone. i just built a 4X2X4 cage with screen out of 2x2's and screen turned out great thanks ALOT

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!