welcome to the jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
j walker
welcome to the jungle

new born baby jackson's (xantholophus of course)from xanthoman,(14) born07/29/09

Old 07-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
Twizted Paths
Congrats, they're adorable!

What kind of plant is that in the top picture?

Old 07-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
j walker
dont really know

Old 07-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
j walker
its a typo, should read 06/29/09

Old 08-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #5
DonArmani
Selling any of those?

Old 08-20-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
j walker
availability update

the neonates pictured are being offered to experienced cham keepers only, preferably with at least some montane experience.(generally speaking xanth neonates do not make good starter chams) there is currently up to a max of 5 places left on the list, they are being offered , according to ones position on the list, and the larger ones should be made available to earliest listers shortly, (maybe by the end of the month or even now for local pickup) its only fair that those that inquired first be given first choice, (with some consideration for location , i would ship to west coast earlier than i would ship to east coast) although, i know a couple on the list have already aquired other chams and suspect that not all will follow through. the traditional age for shipping availabilty is 3 months, but these have done exceptionally well and i hope to be rid of all of them late sept. i also have a red almost adult female that is ready to go now,the female is believed to be about 9 months old / the pictures for any of them are due to be updated shortly and just for the record the remaining spots on the list are for males only (assuming all of the early listers follow through) , if not, then one additional female may become available. all prospective buyers will be given photo choice of the specific remaining animals according to their respective place on the list / the neonates are currently 7 weeks old and both the red and the neonates are all doing great. feel free to email for updated pics, setup help etc.

Old 08-20-2009, 05:24 AM   #7
j walker
update the previous post dated 08-20-09 should have read 4 places remaining on the list

Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #8
DonArmani
Well I definitely am obliged to hear your fast response. And, would love to be on that list! I will keep my fiingers crossed!

As for the adult, what price?
How can I get your email, pardon, I'm a newbie to the board.

I had a total of 7 Chameleons before I had my first child, now married going on two. Really miss and regret selling my old buddies! but I see them often as a friend is raising them now. Unfortunately, all males.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
j walker
my email is; buymyfisher37@gmail.com you can also get the email of members that allow it, by clicking on their user name, be advised that xanths require less heat than many other chams (87-88* is the upper limit and only for short periods of time) so many florida keepers of xanths find the heat problematic, it can mean keeping them indoors with airco and outdoor enclosures often require extra consideration for shade, misting, plantings etc. its not that hard to deal with, as long as youre aware it is an issue. i can also be found on "cf ", and several other forums under the user name xanthoman

Old 08-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
j walker
price and other issues are discussed in the classifieds section under the posting "jackson's list"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!