FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~ - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-09-2005, 03:37 PM   #21
Madd Season Morphs
Thumbs down check it out dude

A LINE GAVE ME THE EXACT PRICE LIST JOHN LUCAS GAVE ME.....i went threw John knowintg the quality animals he gets....I tried going threw you at first-but you come at me with all i got is cyclops babies....As i said, ''i don't want your blood''-I want my own....Need to make a name for myself-not be your Tag along....

And yes! I have a ton of money! and i'll keep spending it! its really fun...as for dueing buisness with you...DONT NEED YOUR STUFF! Ambanja/Ambilobe mixes are not what im into.....And I definetly dont need something thats been bread to everything in the U.S.A

Thanks for securing your spot at the bottom of my list....I guess you will be seeing my FRESH blood early this summer.....Good times everyone!

Regards,
Isaac Fields

Old 01-09-2005, 04:01 PM   #22
Madd Season Morphs
excuses

I NEVER said you promised anything....I dont want any excuses like I didnt get to the docks on time, or the shipment didnt show! But you already beat me to the punch...You keep every wild caught back for your breeding stock!

selling wild caught is Chump change! Well John doesnt think so! a dollar is a dollar..And i will keep going threw John, until SOMEONE shows me proof their stuff is better than his!

As you and I know that isn't going to happen anytime soon

Isaac Fields

Old 01-09-2005, 04:52 PM   #23
mattjillson
Talking Now I have officially heard it all.........

Ohhhhh, what ever will I do without you being a customer. Man, I really stepped in it now, hahahahaha! Sorry Isaac, when I say I won't do business with you first that means the door has been closed on you, not visa versa. Let me dumb it down a bit for your benefit, when the boss fires you there is no coming back and saying "I quit!", you've already been fired. Oh man, you should use some of that money you have for a little more education, namely reading comprehension and less on animals. Allow me to straighten out another of your misconceptions as you clearly didn't read carfully my correspondence to you. There can't be an excuse for not delivering when I never promised I was going to deliver anything to you. Maybe I am missing a conversation with you or something, or maybe I forgot that I posted an ad for fresh WC animals for sale but did I make any promise to you? Did I offer you any pick in any shipment? I just can't remember if I did or not...............

As for your promises of future success, I wish you the best. But, talking the talk and walking the walk are two very different things and quite honestly I don't think you've got what it takes. Money isn't a substitue for common sense and you will learn that quite quickly and most likely the hard way. It is too bad the animals will be the only ones to truely suffer from your hubris attitude. You've been in this for what, like 3 weeks? Lets see where you are with your imports 6 months from now in the Chameleon hospitable Oregon conditions of thick fog, rain and low daytime and lower nighttime temps - it won't be a cake walk I assure you. I've heard your story of future success many, many times from many people and only on the rare occasion do I see the offspring to back up these big claims. Here is a little piece of advice from me to you, free of charge, that I am sure will go in one ear and out the other: Don't count your Chameleons before they hatch. But go ahead, keep buying up imports and see what kind of dismal failure awaits you. If the big doggs have trouble acclimating imports a newbie such as yourself that has been into Chameleons for a few months should have absolutly no problems.....

If you tell Kalam from Aline you want say a 4.4 trust me, he'll give you a lower price from retail. But even if he doesn't you can choose from the same pics John Lucas does. Either way you will be a buffon to pay $400-$450 per import and pick up a total of 8. Your money would be better served donating it to the Tsunami relief effort. But since you have demonstrated an immense reserve of common sense my recommendation is to call Kalam tomorrow and ask about group pricing - I think you'll be surpised at the deal you get versus regular retail. If you want to be a sheep, then go right ahead but don't complain about the slaughter that will inevitably come when you have a bunch of dead animals and less cash in "The Money Bin". As far as the chump change in selling fresh WC animals, I guess you are right in regards to what John Lucas thinks about it or you for that matter. Since he is a twenty-something guy still living with his parents anything above and beyond the allowance they give him must seem like a fortune. But if you think nickle and diming out a living on a small scale is the way to go you must not have as much money as you boast.

As for Cyclops, even with him being put out to stud a little bit he is still the best Ambilobe you will probably ever get the pleasure of seeing - hands down. Don't know where the Ambilobe/Ambanja hybrid statment comes from since I never sent you pics of The Main Man's current batch but since you are an expert at 3 months you must know what you are talking about. Best of luck and look forward to seeing the offspring.

-Matt

Old 01-09-2005, 04:52 PM   #24
charm_paradise
Lightbulb Matt Matt Matt

You want facts, you can have them just ask! I know you have issues with our animals being that you cant get them. First off, I have not claimed to have imported anything. The fact of the matter is this last shipment of WC Pardalis was know about for sometime, well to us it was! No where do I EVER say "I" Chameleon Paradise Imported these animals. However "I" do say I got first pick, and you know I did and that just upsets you to no end. If you ask any of my customers, you will see NOTHING is hidden. I cant say the same for your business, I don't and wont do business with you, I have no need to. The imports coming through Kalam is NO secret, simple fact is "I" was sold first pick animals before you or anyone else for that matter. Sure Kalam picks for me, and dose a damn good job too. I don't need photos, they are sent to me as a jester. I was asked to post the ones I did, now I see why! Being that you like to talk Matt, when was the last time YOU (not someone YOU know) talked to Kalam or for that matter bought anything from him? Lets cut the crap, you know damn well all the Chameleons I posted here I have in my possession. All the Ambilobes have bred at least once, eggs will be here shortly from EVERY male Ambilobe I got in for myself. Some photos are fresh from the importers, and credit was given. Anyone can email me at any time for photos of our animals. Don't think we did not know you were sending us BS emails to pry out info. The fact is you did not get ONE chameleon from this shipment, so I guess you're taking your anger out on me. Looks to me like you're connections are no longer what you claim them to be, no need to take that out on me. I don't force anyone to buy anything from me, and I have NO problem with ANYONE knowing where they came from. You yourself can go right to Kalam, where are you're chameleons? Some chameleons have shipped from Kalams place, they were fresh FIRST PICKS, why ship them two times? Just so everyone knows there is no shipment due in this week with Pardalis to Kalam. So before you go around shooting your mouth off, know the facts. I ask anyone that reads this to do, contact Kalam, do ask for chameleons, do ask about our picks. You will soon see who is blowing smoke!

As for the Carpets, I bought mostly gravid females for our OWN breeding. We also bought males and non gravid females. We had allot of request for them, and put some for sale. We are not in this to sell WC animals, but we can sure get some killer ones!

FYI Matt, please do ask Isaac, if you feel I am selling stuff I claim to have in hand. He was sold first pick, and received just that. You will soon get an eye full!

P.S. Isaac, 4 more blue bar Ambilobes will be no problem. Like the last ones, you will have first pick! Matt, don't be bitter. Business is business, sorry we don't pick the best out for ourselves and ship everyone else BS!

Happy Chameleon Keeping

Old 01-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #25
Madd Season Morphs
Talking John

Yea ill take 4, mabey more.. No worries about Matt though, he has shown his colors in the Cham world.....Matt, look threw your posts on the discusion forums...One thread is headlined as AMBANJA?????

read what you wrote...crosses...lol--Tell me about Woodrow....Crosses...And you are probly right my entire 3 weeks with chameleons is a bust...5 batches of 30 or more eggs..my new wild caughts are parasite free---oh and have breed already! did i forget to say.. i had to rent a second apartment just for my Chameleons!

Must be very harsh for those poor animals---wich even you Mr.Jillson said were nice animals....Good luck to you to Matt.....I hope Cyclops lives another 15 years..so you have a way to stay in this buisness...

And yes he is a nice cham! But again I have seen nicer....

And Matt! im fired im tore up......Please take me back! i need your expertiese.....Just kidding...lol

Next time you post no need for a novel...your blabering is driving me to drinking!

Old 01-09-2005, 06:09 PM   #26
mattjillson
Where do I start....

Let's start with the truth Johnny boy. First, are you sure you got first pick on that last shipment? Just because someone tells you you have first pick and sends you pics vis email doesn't mean you got first pick. For reference, go take a look at that second to none Ambanja and Ambilobe I posted recently. Don't think you saw pics of those guys and if you were supposed to have first pick don't you think you should have? I mean, you wouldn't be the first perosn that was promised first pick by that particular importer and ended up get thirds. Take that shipment that the Nosy Mitsios came in on for example.

As far as jealousy and anger for your collection.... now I can really say I have heard it all. I have seen better collections of Veileds that would make me jealous far before your assortment of steaming crap. Let's face it, you've been trying to sell those crappy Ambilobes you produced for a solid eight months and have been trying to middle man the animals you got from "The Gerg" almost as long. Yes, I would say I am terribly jealous and fired up over that (Chameleon pun intended). But, for a taste test sake look at all the old pictures you post of your B grade animals and look at the pics of animals I have. Anyone that is reasonable will easily see that even my worst looking animals eclipses your best - hands down. That is just the fact of the matter, I have always had better animals and will always have better animals no matter how many times you are promised 3rd pick in any shipment. It is probably because I just have better taste than you and patience. In fact, the animals I have and have access to are so good that they make me jealous and I own them - so I can only guess what they do to a hack such as yourself. But if you think differently, by all means why don't you get a table at the upcoming IRBA show in SD then we can really have a good Pepsi Challenge. I guarantee not only will my display animals blow you out of the water but I will put a strangle hold on you with quality and price of animals to the point that you will be lucky to even break even. After all business is business right? Well, there you go, gauntlet has been thrown down. The time has come to put up or shut up my second rate friend. If I am so jealous of what you can bring to the table I am sure not acting like it and am willing to put my rep on the line in a show were everyone else can be the judge.........

-Matt

...As far as emails trying to feel you out for info, you got the wrong guy. I talk to the horse's mouth not his @$$ - always have.

Old 01-09-2005, 06:21 PM   #27
Madd Season Morphs
Lol

LOL... WATCH OUT John he might bring Cyclops....

Old 01-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #28
mattjillson
No, Cyclops is way too valuable to bring to a show. I might bring Phoenix though or maybe even Anubis Jr., haven't decided yet, but in any case what I do decide to bring will be probably the best Panthers you have seen. See you at the show....

-Matt

Old 01-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #29
charm_paradise
Lightbulb MAtt Matt Matt

You can sit here and talk up your animals all you want to. If you're so much better, then why are you wasting your time with me and what I do (don't answer that I don't care)? I have no need to show up or off to you. I think its the other way around! You can display all you want in SD, hope its good for you. I don't care what you do, just leave me and my businesses out of it. As for me selling the same line for 8 months, that would be true. Why, you ask? There were 4 clutches from the same line to hatch, thus I had LOTS of offspring for that line (all blue bar by the way). My business has nothing to do with your business, please leave me out of it. Once again know the facts, don't blow smoke. The female from that line is on her 10th clutch as we speak. I cant say I have seen offspring, you yourself have hatched, just from others (not that I want to, or care). I do my thing you do yours, just keep me OUT of it. You don't need to bad mouth me to sell your stuff, its better in your book remember!!!

Should Kalam get on here and tell you and everyone else what came in and who got what? Would that make you feel batter Matt? I know for a fact no Ambanja's came in to Kalam. Once again don't blow smoke, only locales to land with Kalam was Ankaramy and Ambilobe. That male in the photo looks like one you got with the 2004 quota not 2005! You want proof call Kalam he will tell you, nothing to hide what so ever. I know you have not talked to Kalam direct, should he get on here and clear that up for you too!!! Grow up, you're old news. Please, keep me, and my businesses out of your MOUTH. Your little mind game BS dose not work here on me. I have never talked to you ONE time. Only thing I hear from you is your attacks to me, my breeders/offspring, and my businesses. I ask you to please not use my name or businesses in any way with your posts from now on. You do your thing and I will do mine as I have been (WITH OUT USING YOUR NAME). Have fun in SD, best wishes!

P.S. The photos and pick was explained above. I did not have any deals with the Nosy Mitsio, yet I know all about it and what went where who got what. Matt, please I don't care. It's safe to say Lane is sitting on the largest selection on Nosy Mitsio in the US and you know it. Please I ask anyone that reads this to call Kalam if you have ANY questions Cell# 786-374-6498. Hope all goes well Matt!

FYI, you will notice I have no need to call you names, yet for some reason you feel the need to, HUMMM!!!

Happy Chameleon Keeping

Old 01-09-2005, 08:18 PM   #30
mattjillson
Well, Johnny boy, looks like again you need to take lessions in reading comprehention. If you read the original post that popped all this off you'll see my reasoning behind the post. If you also carefully read my Ambanja??? post you will see that he was thought to be an Ambilobe at first although there were doubters but after a few days of acclimation he is clearly an Ambanja. Clear as day, go read the post. So, if this male turned out ot be an Ambanja in a shipment of only Ankaramies and Ambilobes hopefully there weren't other curve balls in that shipment as well, namely in females. That would be an expensive lesson to learn I would think. As far as bringing you up, expect it every time you try to go around any forum with bs. If you didn't want me to start pushing back you shouldn't have started talking crap about me intially and then post that BOI thread authored by your buddy. You reap what you sow and you messed with the wrong bull here, so if I were you I'd be very careful in what you post as I will be there everytime when I see bs with my cheery little responses. As far as the name calling goes, that was just dramatic flair for the sideline on-lookers - although pretty right on I must say!

-Matt

...Too bad you don't have the fortitude to accept my offer although I can't say I am suprised seeing as how you've always had that spineless tendicy similar to.... what is that barn yard animal..... they go cluck, cluck, cluck I think?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!