European Starling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 11-19-2020, 08:00 PM   #1
wildexotix
European Starling

European starling make great pet birds. They are small, about the size of a budgie or cockatiel. They are also mimickers and will copy your voice like a parrot. These birds do best in pairs or groups as they are very social birds. They love lots of toys and enjoy eating insects and fruit with occasional seeds as treats. Asking $40 each Located near Cincinnati OH shipping available
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2020, 09:01 AM   #2
Showbird72
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildexotix View Post
European starling make great pet birds. They are small, about the size of a budgie or cockatiel. They are also mimickers and will copy your voice like a parrot. These birds do best in pairs or groups as they are very social birds. They love lots of toys and enjoy eating insects and fruit with occasional seeds as treats. Asking $40 each Located near Cincinnati OH shipping available

Can you email me at reptileman@prodigy.net about them and shipping cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-03-2020, 10:27 AM   #3
JavaJacketOC
So Pretty!

Old 12-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #4
Damnitadriana
I would love to buy some starlings off of you what is the best way to reach you?

Old 05-21-2021, 01:40 AM   #5
palbatross
Starlings still available? I would like to buy.

I would love to buy two starlings from you! Are they still available? You can message me at 1colbygarretson@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!