Juvenile reticulated python- want to give to experienced owner - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
oodleydoo
Juvenile reticulated python- want to give to experienced owner

Hello everybody. I was literally dumped off with a young reticulated python, as his previous owners were inexperienced and quickly lost interest in him. I would keep him permenantly but I cannot care for another snake.

He is a bit underfed, but otherwise in good health. He is a very well-tempered 2018 hatchling, currently eating f/t rat pups. He has never refused food. He is a normal morph, I was told 20% dwarf and 6 something percent SD, but as everybody knows people tend to lie about that, so I can’t make any guarantees.

I can meet in nyc. I will provide his water dish and hides with him, but they will obviously need upgraded later.

Old 02-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #2
MSingleton52
Do you still have the Male retic

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2019, 01:10 PM   #3
brandinVS
retic

if still available I am local.
also have experience with retics, boas, ball pythons.
currently have a retic , super dwarf cross. looking to add another ,
let know, I can pick up asap.
you can question me on anything ! I have answers and proof as well as many people who will back that up

you can text me at 914 826 1594

Old 04-15-2021, 08:58 AM   #4
Dapython
Retic

There any way you could meet in Philadelphia?

Old 04-17-2021, 09:35 AM   #5
Briscoe007
Joseph, I doubt she still has the snake. The ad is 2 years old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
free, reticulated python