WanTed! Amelanistic Female Corn! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 01:29 PM   #1
ZFelicien
WanTed! Amelanistic Female Corn!

looking for any type of amelanistic female corn snake that can breed this upcoming season. i may be interested in a het. if you can provide definite proof that the female is het amelanistic. I'm looking for something affordable and the snake must be tame. only want to breed the female once so if you wanna make a deal with me I'm willing. i can give you something for collateral. if not send pics and price to ZFelicien@aol.com
Please include a shipping price to Brooklyn NY 11213. if there's any one local that has an amelanistic female that would be great
Thanx

-Zenny Felicien
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread