Beautiful Red Tail Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
krlafren
Beautiful Red Tail Boa

I am re-homing my Columbian red tail boa, which has albino traits for breeding. She was never been bred however, as I never intended to. Female boa, wonderful colors, she is almost five and a half feet long and a little over two years old. She eats frozen large rats. She is calm and easy to handle lets anyone hold her and even pet her head. The Pictures are old sorry! I am asking for a re-homing fee for snake of 200$. She comes with her Large corner water bowl, the remainder of her substrate, her large log and branch, and her r-zilla halogen night and day fluorescent light combo hood. I have to keep the tank because I borrowed it from a friend. Feel free to email, text or call for more recent pictures or for any questions any hour of the day at (810)-265-3271 my names Kilian! I do have class and work during the day but I will get back to you within a few hours if possible! If you would like to meet to see her, it would have to be on a saturday or sunday, due to class during the week sorry! And again pictures are old she is a little bigger now and in a much larger tank than the pictures!

**local pickup and possible delivery only**
**Must be 18years or older, will ask questions to ensure a good home**
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, boa constrictor columbian, red tail, red tail boa