FRANCE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #1
HerpVenue
FRANCE

France has been caught red handed selling military equipment to Iraq. No wonder they are speaking so loudly against this war.
In other news. These French yahoos painted swastikas and vile anti war slurs at a cemetery for 11,000 british troops. Among things said were “Dig up your rubbish. It’s fouling our soil”
In American cemeteries in France, other slogans were found. Among them wre “Death to the Yankees” and “Saddam Hussein will win and spill your blood.

I guess France forgot that those soldiers in those cemeteries died protecting their @SS
Speaking of @SS, here is my newest favorite quote.
“In France one must adapt oneself to the fragrance of a urinal.”
-Gertrude Stein

FRANCE - In the last 18 months there have been over 400 hate crimes against Jewish targets in France including, in recent days, arson attacks against synagogues, Jewish institutions, beatings of Jewish school children and pedestrians and other acts of threats and intimidation in Paris, Marseilles, Lyon and other communities. As a result, the Simon Wiesenthal Center urges Jewish travelers to France to exercise extreme caution while traveling to that country.
By SIMON HUGHES

SUPPORT THE FRENCH BOYCOTT. The French have been caught red handed: selling millitary hardware to Saddam Hussein. Latest shipment arrived January 2003.

Things to boycott
http://www.kentohio.net/boycott.html
http://www.vetolafrance.com/
http://www.notofrance.com/
http://www.francestinks.com/
http://www.boycottfrance.com/
http://boycottfrenchproducts.org/
http://bigloosecannon.com/francesucks.html
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2003, 08:43 PM   #2
Uffern
You know, I saw a pic of one of the defaced gaves, and the morons didn't even do the swastika right! You'd think enough of them marched through France that they would remember what it looked like, but then again, they are french.

Old 04-02-2003, 09:46 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Quote:
but then again, they are french.
There is this rumor I heard that they burned down a Mc Donald's in France. I guess they forgot the fact that some FRENCH guy owned it.

In France a handful of restaurants are banning the sale of Coke.
I guess the forgot that the Coke consumed in France came from manufacturing plants based in France that employed French workers.

What was that saying? Cutting of your nose to spite your face?

Old 04-02-2003, 10:28 PM   #4
NEWReptiles
This kinda sucks

It seems all the good Cognac is one of those lists or another. Guess I will have to switch over to Old Style or Old English.

Oh well, whatever it takes.

Old 04-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
It gets worse

I had to go downstairs and see where my Remy was imported from, and just as I thought (I know, I can be ignorant) the Remy, and every other cognac sitting on the shelf, was from France as well.

Its gonna be rough finding a replacement for my yak. A glass or three a week can be quite soothing.

DAMN THE FRENCH, I will be one of the first to make adjustments and avoid products imported from France.

Old 04-03-2003, 02:42 AM   #6
kenster
Re: It gets worse

Quote:
Originally posted by realvenum
Its gonna be rough finding a replacement for my yak. A glass or three a week can be quite soothing.
Hey Al,
Go out and get some Makers Mark bourbon. Very good stuff, it may not replace Remy, but it works great fro me. I find a glass or four a day very soothing as well

Well i won't drink Remy any more, but I draw the line at giving up French Fries...(yummy), and of course my French Toast...of course neither one is really that "french" I guess...

Old 04-03-2003, 07:51 AM   #7
meretseger
French fries, french toast, french-cut green beans, french bulldogs and French's mustard do not in any way add to the economic wellbeing of France. They're just foods and/or small dogs, most of which are manufactured/fried in America. The 'french' poodle was originally from Germany anyway, so knock yourself out with those.

Erin B.

Old 04-03-2003, 10:51 AM   #8
Uffern
Quote:
They're just foods and/or small dogs, most of which are manufactured/fried in America.
This just made me laugh, too easy to take the wrong way. "They are just small dogs, most of which are manufactured/fried in America." lol

Old 04-03-2003, 12:59 PM   #9
herpcondo
Isn't it funny that they wanted no part of the war,,,, but they are wanting to be part of the rebuilding project of iraq,,, and would like it if the US and Britain, had no part of it,,,, it sure is funny how quick the french(lower case on purpose) forgot who saved there tails in WWII... after all if it were not for us they would be speaking German right now,,, I have been to Paris, and i must say, a beautiful plave and pretty woman as long as you don't get close to them,,, hard to find armpit hair attractive on a woman,,, and hairy legs,.,, but the most ugly thing about the french people was there attitudes,,, i don't ever want to hear we ( the US) are arrogant. the french are some of the most arrogant people I have ever been around in my life,,, I just want to sum up my experience with the french in 3 words....
THE FRENCH SUCK!
they are cowards!
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2003, 01:17 PM   #10
herpcondo
A few quotes i thought you might enjoy,,,

Mike Oxbigger - France Sucks
Q: Why are all the streets in Paris lined with tree's?
A: Because Germans like to march in the shade.
Q: How did the Germans defeat Frace so easy?
A: They had their troops march in backwords and the French thought they were leaving!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear the French tank has 14 gears. 13 of them are in reverse.
The forward gear is for when someone attacks from behind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed Kline - France
Did you hear about the new french uniform?
Its camouflaged on the back.
How many troops does it take to defend Paris?
No one knows, it's never been tried.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim.Jenkins@trane.com – Re: stuff about the french
1. The good thing about the french is they surrender with dignity.
2. They cannot beat half-dead american cyclists in their own bike race
(greg lemond and lance armstrong).

Historic milestones from great countries: Rome - a world-
class highway system to connect all conquered territories,
the Coliseum, and the Roman legions. Greece - The Olympic
games and the Spartan army. Egypt - The pyramids, King Tut,
and the Library of Alexandria. Britain - Huge invincible
naval fleets, the Magna Charta, and the Empire on which the sun
never sets. America - The interstate highway system, nuclear
warfare, and the moon landing. Germany - Albert Einstein,
the jet fighter, the ICBM, the Porsche 959. France - The
Eiffel Tower, cooked snails, mimes, berets, and the phrase
"Retreat!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America, England, Japan, Germany, and even Italy are all
renowned for their fancy and expensive supercars. When
did anyone ever dream of the day they could buy a Peugot
or a Le Car? Does France make anything at all of any
value?

'French Soldier' is an oxymoron.
They couldn’t fight their way out of a wet croissant.
France has always been invincible in peace and invisible during war.
They are incapable of thinking ahead, planning a schedule or keeping an appointment—all the while shamelessly reveling in a complex web of moral cowardice and financial self-interest. (Oops, that was a serious answer, wasn’t it?)
They burn down their churches, throw away their bibles and worship Jerry Lewis.
In a foxhole, the stench of those dirty, little cigarettes are not enough to mask that repugnant body odor.
Their idea of a war is trying to get people into Euro-Disneyland.
The average French soldier would look and act like Gerard Depardon’t.
Their battle cry: Mommy, mommy, the Germans are coming!
The only thing they do faster than surrender is to “oui, oui” in their tight little pants.
Their favorite combat word—retreat!
Going to war without France is like deer-hunting without a bag-pipe.
How tough can you be in battle if your name is Yves or Michelle?
Le Wimps.
They’re French!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope you enjoyed these,,,, i know i did,,,!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!