For Sale SMOKING Female Pastel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
alexestrada17
SMOKING Female Pastel

It's rare to find a Pastel like this now a days. But here she is. An amazing female pastel with great color and amazing blushing!! Not only are her colors amazing but her appetite is great as well. She is feeding on live adult mice and live rat pups.
She is truly an amazing looking pastel. She is weighing 130 grams.

Price: $199 plus Shipping
Shipping: $35

**CHRISTMAS SALE! THIS WEEK ONLY! $210 SHIPPED FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PASTEL!**

Shipping will be done via UPS Overnight.
I accept paypal or postal money orders.

Shipping Terms
Live arrival can only be guaranteed when temps. in route are between 35-90 degrees. DOA's or any problems with the shipment must be notified to me within 24 hours. As one may or may not know December is a pretty hectic month for UPS and FedEx, So if there is a carrier delay i can not guarantee live arrival. But i will do everything i can prior to shipping to make sure your reptile can survive a potential delay. Someone must be present at time of delivery to sign for package for the first delivery attempt, if not the live arrival guarantee is void.

I also guarantee the sexing of my animals. If they are listed as males or females, they are guaranteed to be as such.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
StrictlyExotics
Pretty Pastel Alex. I know about all of the BOI stuff with your "previous" employer so I am a little skeptical, but not too much NOT to give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your shipping TOS shipping to Oklahoma?

Old 12-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Pretty Pastel Alex. I know about all of the BOI stuff with your "previous" employer so I am a little skeptical, but not too much NOT to give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your shipping TOS shipping to Oklahoma?
Sending PM now
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
alexestrada17
bumppp
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
Omnomnami
PM sent!

Old 12-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #6
alexestrada17
bumpp
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
anendeloflorien
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=157811

Might want to check this out before you buy from Estrada, seeing as how he is/was an employee of Touch of Class.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=157811

Might want to check this out before you buy from Estrada, seeing as how he is/was an employee of Touch of Class.
Was an employee...
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #9
Omnomnami
Hey Alex. Could I see more pictures of her?

shika_shaken@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Nichole

Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
chris97
Hello I was very intrested in her and was wondering if you could send me more pictures of her as well showing her color if you can and what are you tos and how much could you do shipped to 20876.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!