How to Research Individuals and Companies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
DThomas
How to Research Individuals and Companies

This website, http://www.crimetime.com/ , has many free features and links to help conducting background checks on individuals and companies. On the first page of the site, you will see a navigation bar on the left. At the top, click on Black Book Online and it will take you where you need to go.

Some of the checks you can do are..

1. Criminal and civil history checks on individuals in many States.
2. Reverse look ups on addresses and phone numbers.
3. Fone Finder - will tell you what city, State, and what telco owns the number (landline or cellular).

I know of many detectives, including myself, that use this site frequently. It is a very good source of information. If anyone has any questions or needs help conducting background checks, drop me a line and I will be glad to help.

Webslave: if this was not the proper place to post this, I apologize. I will understand if you delete or move it. Just trying to get a little more information out there to help people make informed decisions about whom they are dealing with..

(maybe a sticky?)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!