For Sale Retic Package - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
ReticObsessed7
Retic Package

Hello, I am really trying to get rid of this package ASAP. I have recently found out my girlfriend is pregnant and we are expecting soon. I can longer keep retics due to this and really need to sell or trade for smaller species.

The package consists of a 15' male Amelanistic Retic. He is puppy dog tame and not cage aggressive one bit. He does have some scarring on his nose and lip from rubbing trying to get out. Feeding on f/t 5-7 pound rabbits or XXXL Guinea pigs. He is handled frequently and is taking outside for exercise and to roam everyday for atleast 20 minutes. He would make a great breeder for your females.

The other snake in this package is an 8 foot Tiger Female retic. Beautiful bright yellows on her. One of the best looking tigers i have seen yet. She is cage aggressive but once out she is wonderful. She is hook tame. Currently feeding on f/t XXL Rats or small rabbits when they are accessible to me.

This wonderful package can be yours for 800$ (obo) I will not ship due to the weight. I am willing to meet in PA/NJ/NY(with permits)/CT/Maryland and possibly Michigan. Certain distances will require for the buyer to pay gas. I will be vending at the August 7th Hamburg show and am willing to bring them both there.

As far as trades go i am only interested in Boa contrictors. I am looking for coral albinos, motleys, hypo motleys, sunglows, super jungles, hypo jungles, Super hypos, striped hypo jungles. I am interested in FEMALES ONLY

I will send newer photos to serious inquires only. Contact me via pm with your email address for pictures and for offers. I do have a couple of refrences that will tell you good about me. Please help me move this pair for my childs sake and Thank you for looking at this ad.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
ReticObsessed7
Also interested in Boa cages that are either 4/3/2 or 4/2/1
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2010, 12:03 AM   #3
ReticObsessed7
Bump to the top. Make offers people. this is a great package at a great price!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
ReticObsessed7
Up to the top.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
ReticObsessed7
Bump to the top!! Need these snakes gone ASAP i cant keep them due to a newborn!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
python, retic