For Sale Burmese 100% double-het Patternless - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
DiabloSerpentino
Burmese 100% double-het Patternless

I have a few 2017 hatchling Burmese Pythons available. All are wild-type, double-het for amelanism and "green"/patternless or Amelanistic, double-het for wild-type and patternless. Also, roughly one out of every 20 wild-type hatchlings this pair throws is "Cinnamon" (for a lack of a better term), so the babies may be possible hets for this [?]. The parents (Sire a Patternless Albino and Dam a Wild-Type, het Albino) also available for local pickup, only.

Wild-type males $200.
Wild-type females $250.
Albino males $300.
Albino females $350.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
Pinky gecko girl
You selling that odd one in middle picture?

Old 06-06-2017, 10:35 PM   #3
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky gecko girl View Post
You selling that odd one in middle picture?

No ma'am. That is a pic of one of the "Cinnamons"- or, as I've begun to call them, "Cin-dian Pythons"- and one of its siblings that this pair has thrown a few of. Initially, I thought they were just "visible hets" (for albino), but then I realized they only occur at a rate of about 1:20 wild-types hatched, and none of the other 100% hets look anything like them. I plan to try to breed some of these back to each other and see if it's something that will prove out. If you notice, it's not just the lighter/different coloration of the scales, but the actual number and size of the saddles is different. It could be a "throwback" to some Indian Python ancestor crossed into the line, but I aim to find out for certain.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2017, 09:02 AM   #4
Pinky gecko girl
That's what I thought also. Looks very Indian.
Thank you for sharing that info!

Old 06-08-2017, 11:43 AM   #5
BenR
Do you you have any other pics of the cinnamon? A guy named Stan Chiras usr to have a line of cinnamon that he proved was genetic. They looked very much like a burm x Indian cross, but it was not. If you want to text me i can show you a pic of his.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #6
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR View Post
Do you you have any other pics of the cinnamon? A guy named Stan Chiras usr to have a line of cinnamon that he proved was genetic. They looked very much like a burm x Indian cross, but it was not. If you want to text me i can show you a pic of his.
Ben, that is so funny you say that- although I've never personally spoken with Stan, I know people who have, so I'm aware of who he is. Ironically, he moved to my state just a year or three ago, I think. So what you say makes sense- it's entirely possible I could have ended up with a het that he would have produced at some point. If you'd be so kind as to PM me your number, I'd be happy to text you from mine. At any rate, thanks for the info- although it's still just a theory, it is beyond plausible that the mother could be from Stan's stock.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
BenR
My number is 951 553 5853. I believe Stan proved his cinnamon line was recessive. So if some how you did end up with snakes carrying his line i guess you male would have to be het too.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:20 AM   #8
Compton51
Wondering what you still have available my name is casey my # is 530 710 60 nine six please give me a call or let me know how to get ahold of you thanks

Old 07-01-2017, 04:16 AM   #9
Monitor1983

I will take a pair. 7078034751. Give me a call or text so we can set it up.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:28 AM   #10
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monitor1983 View Post
I will take a pair. 7078034751. Give me a call or text so we can set it up.

I am moving over the next three days, but will text you sometime today. I am replying on the thread so others can know ahead of time that I may be lax about responding until after the 4th. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
burm, burmese, patternless, python