Baby black racer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 09-07-2021, 04:31 PM   #1
Maximdrakon82
Post Baby black racer

Baby black racer $10 plus $20overnight shipping
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2021, 10:15 PM   #2
Socratic Monologue
How exactly do you ship, Ronald? Which carrier?

Old 09-08-2021, 12:20 PM   #3
Socratic Monologue
Well , Ronald, you checked in here this morning and didn't reply. Either you're shipping USPS or something, or just a regular old scammer who doesn't have any snakes at all. Which is it? I'm curious.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:12 AM   #4
Maximdrakon82
I ship USPS
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2021, 11:14 AM   #5
Maximdrakon82
I can send more pics of the snake if I would like
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2021, 12:54 PM   #6
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximdrakon82 View Post
I ship USPS
USPS does not ship snakes. That's a federal wildlife crime.

Old 09-12-2021, 03:28 PM   #7
Maximdrakon82
I ship USPS all the time with no problem glad everyone has time to sit around and bother people for no reason u must live sad lifes
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2021, 04:01 PM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I ship USPS all the time with no problem glad everyone has time to sit around and bother people for no reason u must live sad lifes
Then you do so against the law on two levels. One is that you would not be labeling in accordance with the Lacey Act so that you do not tip off USPS, as it is against their limited list of allowed animals for live shipments. With USPS being a governmental extension, its rules and allowances are synonymous with legality as it pertains to their specific services. It is against their rules to ship snakes. It is against the law even beyond them to not label packaging in a way that clearly states the contents with the common name, the scientific name, and the number of animals contained when dealing with interstate shipment.

Your idea of "no reason" is laughable and that you say you do so "all the time" is an admission of repeated guilt in breaking multiple laws, some of which can come with a significant penalty.

Old 09-12-2021, 05:40 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Speaking of "sad lifes", how sad does your life have to be in order to try to sell a wild caught baby black racer? Basically a "dime a dozen snake". And breaking federal law in the process.

Please, just let the poor thing go where you found it and do something more constructive with your life.

IMHO.

Old 09-12-2021, 08:46 PM   #10
Maximdrakon82
I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!