For Sale Or Trade 11ft Tiger het Albino Retic Female!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
KY Reptiles
Arrow Or Trade 11ft Tiger het Albino Retic Female!!!

I have a Female Tiger Het Albino Reticulated Python available. She is over 11ft, closing in on 12. I'm asking a firm price on her of $400. Her yellow is very vibrant. Ready to breed next season. Only letting her go cause I have no real use for her, my breeding plans changed. She is super tame! A favorite of the neighborhood kids. I'm not willing to ship because the cost is way too much! I am willing to meet anywhere in the surrounding states of Arizona, for the cost of gas. My vehicle is very gas efficient so it won't be much. I am open to trades. And will only consider retics or female bp morphs.

Here is a short list of what I will consider when it comes to trades:

Retics
0.1 purple albino
0.1 purple or lav albino tiger
0.1 sunfire het albino
0.1 GS
1.0 GS

BPs
0.1 pastel

Trades will be made even and fair with money being exchanged if either party has a better value snake.

Pictures upon request. Can txt or email them. Serious inquiries only please. I'm in no hurry to sell her so those of you waiting for a price drop look elsewhere. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
Josh N
Hi, I've had an eye on your ad for a while. I have a clutch of 09 lavender tiger, purple, tiger het, and hets available. I also have another clutch (albinos) due to hatch in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can work something out. I am in So Cal. Can you e-mail a photo to jtnoblin@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
retic, tiger