SOLD!! Pair of croc monitors (Varanus salvadorii) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-13-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Peacebone
Pair of croc monitors (Varanus salvadorii)

SOLD!!!! To contact please email zts.exotic.pets@gmail.com.
I have a pair of croc monitors (Varanus Salvadorii) I have to re-home due to a pending move. They are wild caught animals but have been in captivity here in Arizona for the past 2.5-3 years. The male is about seven feet including tail and the female is about 5.5-6 feet including tail. They have been housed together with no problems but are currently separated due to the heat and having to use smaller enclosures till I fix the misting/sprinkler system. I will post pictures to the ad hopefully tonight or I can send them to your email. Please email me your phone number if you have texting for quicker response. These will go on a first come basis. Asking $1500 OBO for the pair which is very fair especially considering they are compatible with each other. Serious inquiries only. These can be dangerous animals so responsible reptile keepers only. Prefer local sales due to excessive heat. Would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #2
andrews6
Very interested. Can you please send me picture of the pair. Please email it to nguyenlilant@yahoo.com

Old 07-17-2014, 03:18 AM   #3
Peacebone
Sold

The croc monitors have sold thank you all for your interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crocodile monitor, lizards, monitor