Available Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #1
boabasement
Available Boas

2020 Available Boa Price List

Contact me directly at
bbasement@att.net
or call me at
216-229-8336

Thanks much,
Doug Matuszak
Boa Basement
Breeding Reptiles since 1988 and every year since, successfully reproducing 21 species of snakes, Redfoot Tortoises and Blue Tongue Skinks.

*All Reasonable Offers Always Considered, and payment plans are available with a non-refundable 25% down payment and 90 days to pay off the balance*

***The URL at the bottom of the page will take you directly to my Available Boa page on my site where you can view their videos and get all the information you need***

Available Boas

*I need to get all the videos on my website, www.boabasement.com but that will take a while so email me directly at bbasement@att.net and let me know which animals you would like to see and I can send you the links for those animals and all videos of these animals for sale are on my YouTube page all ready so you can search for the ones and check them out yourself*

“Boa Basement” Lavender Albino Boas
This Brand New “Stand a Lone” form of Albino popped out back in 2010 and now I have successfully reproduced them 3 years in a row and can finally offer a number of them to the open market for those who want to create Brand New combinations themselves as well as simply enjoying one of the most beautiful boas in the World today.

4 Male Silver Lavender Glow Boas aka Silver + Orange Tail Hypo + “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino Boas, $10,000 each. 2002 is SOLD.
I have ready to breed female 100% heterozygous for “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino that can get someone really moving along in this amazing project.

2 Female Silver Lavender Glow Boas aka Silver + OT Hypo + “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino Boas, $10000 each.

2 Male Lavender Glow Boas aka Orange Tail Hypo + Boa Basement Lavender Albino, $8000 each.
I have ready to breed female 100% heterozygous for “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino that can get someone really moving along in this amazing project.

3 Female Lavender Glow Boas aka Orange Tail Hypo + Boa Basement Lavender Albino, $8000 each. 2003 is SOLD.

2 Female Silver Lavender Albino Boas aka Silver + Boa Basement Lavender Albino, $8000 each.

5 Male Boa Basement Lavender Albinos, this is the Base morph which as an adult is one of the most beautiful boas you will ever see, $7500 each.

4 Female Boa Basement Lavender Albinos, this is the Base morph which as an adult is one of the most beautiful boas you will ever see, $7500 each.

1 2014 female Orange Tail Hypo 100% het for “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino, $2500, this ready to breed virgin has never been bred, I had a heavy female ratio when I made my original hets so she would be a perfect match for one of the amazing visual male T+ Lavender Albino males above.

3 2014 female 100% het for “Boa Basement” Lavender Albino, $2000 each, I had a heavy female ratio when I made my original hets so these never been bred before ladies will be a perfect match for the amazing visual T+ Lavender Albino males above.

Sharp Albino combinations and het combinations

*I need to get all the videos on my website, www.boabasement.com but that will take a while so email me directly at bbasement@att.net and let me know which animals you would like to see and I can send you the links for those animals and all videos of these animals for sale are on my YouTube page all ready so you can search for the ones and check them out yourself*

2 Female Sun Dream Key West Boas aka OT Hypo + Pastel Dream + Key West + Sharp Albino, $2500 each.
The World’s First of this combination was made in 2019 and now I can offer these 2 amazing ladies to those who not only appreciate their incredible beauty but have plans to add to that beauty and even shoot for the Sun Dream Super Key West combination.

1 Female Pastel Dream + Key West + Sharp albino, $2000. This little lady is a 2020 World’s First and what she brings to the table that the SD Key West combos does not is that the Key West pattern is totally intact since the OT Hypo is not distorting the pattern.

1 Female OT Hypo + Pastel Dream + Key West + 100% het Sharp albino, $1000. This girl is beautiful in her own right and can make a host of Sharp albino combinations for that creative individual.

2 Female Sun Dream Boas aka OT Hypo + Pastel Dream + Sharp Albino, $1000 each. I made the World’s First of this combination back in 2010 and hit a few every year and this combination is one of those that looks incredible as an adult and your animal will be an adult a lot longer then it will be a baby. I have also created 4 more combinations with the Sun Dream as the base and they are all incredible looking designers.

1 Female Pastel Dream + Sharp albino Boa, $700. Add Ot Hypo and you got yourself a Sun Dream, add other amazing mutations and create your own beauty.

1 Male Pastel Dream + Sharp Albino, $700, SOLD. Add Ot Hypo and you got yourself a Sun Dream, add other amazing mutations and create your own beauty.

Male Silver + Motley + 100% het Sharp Albino, $700. Watch my video Silver Sun Dream Motley Boas on my YouTube page, Boa Basement and see how the addition of the Silver has pushed to the surface amazing contrast on these albino animals.

1 Female Silver + OT Hypo + Motley + 100% het Sharp Albino, $1250. Watch my video Silver Sun Dream Motley Boas on my YouTube page, Boa Basement and see how the addition of the Silver has pushed to the surface amazing contrast on these albino animals.

VPI T+ Albino Combinations

1 Female VPI T+ Sunglow Motley aka VPI T+ Albino + OT Hypo + Motley, $1100, SOLD. This 3 gene combination is quite beautiful and only gets better with age.

1 Female VPI T+ Albino Motley, $750, SOLD. I acquired one of the first of this combination many years ago and made some incredible combinations as well as utilized her for my True Triple het project that I make so many amazing animals with.

IMG Combinations

**Think Boa Basement T+ Lavender Albino IMG combos**

1 Mmale Silver IMG Motley 100% het Anerythristic Boa, $2000. This is another 2020 World’s First which will give that someone the ability to create brand new designers with the addition of the Silver gene.

1 Male Silver IMG 100% het Anerythristic Boa, $1600. This is another 2020 World’s First and only time will show what the addition of the Silver brings to the party. My plans for some of the Holdbacks from this litter will be to get these combos into different forms of Albinos especially Sharp Albino and my amazing line of T+ Lavender Albinos, Purple Boas anyone? I think Yes!

Multi Gene Combinations

1 Female Arabesque + Key West + Motley Boa, $1100. A Power House at a minimum for any serious breeder. Not often does an animal like this even be produced and more rare be offered to the open market.

1 Female Silver + Key West Boa, $1000. Another 2020 World’s First, this little lady all ready looks amazing and this coloration will remain as she matures. I am still kicking around keeping her and going for Silver Super Key West Boas but for now she is on the open market and I do own the factory that made her.

***More animals to be added***
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!