For Sale $15 Yearling Male Ball Python NYC Pickup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #1
Hindower
$15 Yearling Male Ball Python NYC Pickup

I have a year old male ball python in my care who is healthy and feeds on adult mice weekly. He has never refused a meal. I just do not have the time to give him all the love he deserves. Available for pickup in the Bronx for $15. I will not ship.

Also available for pickup:
- a very old (25+ years, half blind) california kingsnake ~ $10 to a good home
- ~4 year old cornsnake ~ $20 to a good home
- two female wild type imbellis betta fish ~ $5 ea to a good home

These animals are worth a lot more than their prices suggest. I just want them to go to loving homes that can provide them the quality of life they deserve. Email me at bryanlephan@gmail.com (fastest responses) or you can PM me here (slower responses). Can pay through paypal prior to pickup or in cash during pickup.

Priority will be given to those who have experience or extra space / enclosures ready.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2021, 07:27 PM   #2
Hindower
Pictures of the snakes:

Good homes can pickup all three for $30
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
Hindower
Every snake is now FREE to a good home. I am too busy to care for such wonderful animals.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!