Selling 4 Ball Pythons(Adults & Subadults) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-14-2021, 02:36 PM   #1
Skandalakis
Selling 4 Ball Pythons(Adults & Subadults)

I’m moving away from BPs and downsizing my collection. I’ll provide pictures to serious inquirers. Shipping is included in all prices.

-Super Pastel M 2500g $200
This guy is also supposedly het G stripe. He’s never been proven but I figured I’d mention it. He’s around 10 yrs old and has been more like a pet tbh

-Blade Clown M 1546g $550
Really nice Blade Clown. Not much else to say about him.

**Full disclosure. These next two are my two problem feeders and I’ve lowered the prices accordingly**

-Albino Champin F 1083g $350
Feeding on small rats. She’s a really nervous snake and is reluctant to take anything larger than a small rat. She’ll also skip meals if she’s startled during a feeding.

-Motley Clown F 871g $1800
This girl is absolutely gorgeous. She was a reluctant feeder when I first got her. She’s now eating consistently but only prefers mice and ASFs. She also doesn’t seem to like doubling up on feedings which has left her pretty small comparatively. Admittedly I feel like she’d do a lot better in a smaller tub size, which I simply don’t have and don’t plan on getting any time soon. She currently has access to hides, but I just think she’d prefer something even more snug.

If you’re interested in any of these snakes please contact me through text or email.
(706)416-0137
askandalakis@outlook.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2021, 09:15 PM   #2
Avvi269
How old is the clown blade female?

Old 08-14-2021, 11:04 PM   #3
Skandalakis
The blade clown is male. He’s around 3 years old.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2021, 12:15 PM   #4
Avvi269
I ment motely clown. How old is she?

Old 08-15-2021, 06:34 PM   #5
Skandalakis
She’s around two years old. I wanna say I got her in 2019.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adult, ball python, clown, sale, subadult