The local PETA folk...... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 06-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #11
ladyserpent7
ive never heard of PETA before..but im guessing theyre not liked very much ??

Old 06-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #12
NEWReptiles
They are a bunch of irrational people who feel animal life is more important than human life. They think its wrong to have pets and eat meat. You also cannot wear leather or fur or use animals in the entertainment industry. The worst is they feel animal testing is inhumane even if we were able to find a cure for cancer by testing animals, they are against it.

If god didn't want up to eat animals then why did he make them out of meat?

Old 06-23-2006, 05:41 PM   #13
NEWReptiles
Here is an exact quote from the pres of PETA. "Even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDs, we'd be against it."

Old 06-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #14
RangerGrrl
PETA are pretty much scum of the earth; they want everyone to be disconnected from nature completely. THey SAY that they respect animals, but it is a) untrue, and b) a front for funding many borderline terrorist (and some actual terrorist- Earth Liberation Front, anyone?) groups. THey definitely don't practice what they preach either. I can't stand those guys at all.

So, Al, I salute you! I would totally support you if I lived near you since I don't think PETA demonstrates anywhere around here. You gave my husband and I a great laugh today!

Old 06-27-2006, 04:26 AM   #15
ladyserpent7
i get it now.....cat72 sent me a whole article on them.......they got on my nerves BIG TIME...and come to think of it...doesnt it HURT the cow when theyre not milked?....so now that i get what this whole thing is about...i support you too Al.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:30 AM   #16
Junkyard
Yes. The years I spent in Idaho among the cattle up there, I can say with a deffinate that if a cow is not milked it is a problem. I have seen un-milked cows with udders so large that the cow litterally refuses to move. According to the cow rights activists, oversized udders are caused by dairy cow owners, if the cow never became a dairy cow then the cow would not produce so much milk that it is necessary that they are milked. That may be true, but if for the production of milk is the reason why the cow was produced by the farmer then milk it and be on with life.

Like this one for example:

Old 06-29-2006, 04:47 AM   #17
ladyserpent7
OMG...and it didnt explode..or hurt the cow....how sad

Old 06-29-2006, 09:19 AM   #18
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Here's a sign idea for you

I LOVE ANIMALS
They Taste GREAT!

Please get more pics with your new signs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!