New Evening Classes For Men!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 PM   #21
YJHB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
At the insistence of my girlfriend, I took that course last year. It has really improved our relationship. And I must say, I only miss my testicles occasionally...
aawww, now now it isn't THAT bad seeing your gf happy is it"

Old 11-02-2005, 09:45 PM   #22
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
At the insistence of my girlfriend, I took that course last year. It has really improved our relationship. And I must say, I only miss my testicles occasionally...
Thats what you get for taking the course. For future reference, send someone in your place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJHB
That'll do it...they think you are a punk kid out looking for trouble.
I should mention that I was never pulled over in that car. I was driving the work trucks when I got the two speeding tickets.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #23
YJHB
I was pulled over in that Dodge Colt 2 times. I got pulled over in my old 1993 Mercury Tracer twice as well. Never been pulled over in my current car since I bought it in early 2001. (Maxima Anniversary Ed) and that's just wierd. Granted, I know where the speed traps are and am more careful...

Yikes, the WORK truck? Did you get into any trouble?

Oh, jsrockets is no dummy; see...happy GF = happy jsrockets...

Old 11-03-2005, 09:28 AM   #24
Junkyard
Actually work did not care because I was the one who had to pay up. To them they were only concerned if the truck is damaged or not, they were very lienent, most of their employees get speeding tickets(usually 2 a month)

Heck, I recked a truck once and my boss was pissed because he wanted me to be driving a different truck. Of course he was happy to fianally get rid of the once I smashed, he just wanted the other one gone first.(Shrug)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!