I have a head wound!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 03-23-2006, 08:49 AM   #1
hhmoore
I have a head wound!!

First, I need to reference the pictures in the following thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=73258

The pitbull harvested that thing himself. It was part of a tree he's been working on for some time; and since he chewed it down, he works on both the stump and that piece daily. It is now about 6-7 ft long, and he uses it as a jousting pole. I have been pretty adept at avoiding the blows (usually aimed at my legs)...until this morning. I was bending over playing with the black dog, when WHAM. I saw stars, then blood. I was laughing as I came in the house (leaned over to catch the blood in my hand) and asked my wife to bring me the paper towels. I have about a 3 inch gash on top my head, lol. Good thing I like him. I'm not even gonna take his stick away.

Old 03-23-2006, 08:56 AM   #2
Matt Haines
That's hilarious!!

Yeah, he was just having fun. Although, if I were in that situation I would probably have started out pissed until I thought about what actually occurred.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #3
Cat_72
LOL, it could have been worse.......like my Mom always said, "It's all fun and games til someone loses an eye".....

Maybe you should find him one of those giant Q-tip looking things they use in military hand-to-hand combat training...at least then the worst he could do would be to knock you on your tookus....LMAO!!!

Old 03-23-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
That's hilarious!!

Yeah, he was just having fun. Although, if I were in that situation I would probably have started out pissed until I thought about what actually occurred.
Believe me, in the brief instant between feeling the blow & feeling the blood running down my forehead, there was anger. But it was a brief flash...I suspect there may have been some curse words, but I'm really not certain.

Somehow, Cat, I think he would be less interested in something that didn't pack a wallop

Old 03-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #5
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore

Somehow, Cat, I think he would be less interested in something that didn't pack a wallop
Heh, I bet you're probably right.....he's probably still giggling to himself....

Old 03-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #6
Junkyard
I forgot to ask you if you feed him enough fiber.

Old 03-23-2006, 04:15 PM   #7
hhmoore
I just got back home & took the boys out...the pit ran straight for his jousting pole. I told him to leave it down, and stepped on it to be sure. He darn near knocked me down as he pulled it out from under me. Good thing I like him, lol. (actually, I started laughing as I started to go off balance.) He's so focused that its funny - you should see him out there, standing on his hind legs gnawing the stump he took that thing from.

Old 03-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #8
Bill & Amy
Did you go get stitches from that "love tap"?

Old 03-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #9
hhmoore
actually I did spend the day at the hospital, and it was suggested by a few people that I should get it stitched....but no

Old 03-23-2006, 04:51 PM   #10
hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!