For Sale LOT of 6 snakes for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
amtz.zero
Arrow LOT of 6 snakes for sale

I am downsizing my collection as I can no longer afford to feed everything that I have. My loss is your gain. All snakes are feeding well, and they are all very healthy. This is what is available:

Young Thayeri Kingsnake: $40
Young spotted Nelsons Milksnake het for albino: $40
Young Desert (splendida) Kingsnake het for albino: $40
TRIO of BREEDER California Kingsnakes: $175 (2 of them are "Banana phase, 1 is desert phase). I will not separate these, they must sell together.

You can also buy them ALL for $250.

The cal kings were breeding earlier this month but I am not sure whether any are gravid.

Prices are FIRM, no trades (I'm trying to downsize).

Call, PM, or email me for pictures or more info. My email is amtz.zero@hotmail.com, and my number is 951-534-7489.

Oops, forgot to mention that I can't ship. Snakes must be picked up locally here in Southern California. I might be willing to drive and meet you if it's a small distance.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
california, kingsnake, nelsons, splendida, thayeri