viewing karma information - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-15-2021, 04:50 PM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek kid View Post
Point well made Rich. I absolutely was not trying to be selfish in any way. I really didn't think about where I put my ad in that context.Thanx for pointing it out. My and similar ads really could make it hard to find specifics with the waters all "muddy" As far as the negative karma received not cool. With others not so courteous with there comments, ya know. There's not a fine line with someone hiding behind A so called helpful comment and straight up smart a@@ comment. Some members must feel as though they just gotta be " that guy" and feel the need to be a smart @ss! To comment just because they
can. "Tougher material!" Yea I am bothered by people who are bothered by me.When They feel the need to be a smart mouth, ole boy wasn't trying to be helpful as you say and its too bad you couldn't see that way. Especially when they comment on how they are gonna " do as they please" so I asked you, who wasn't being civil here Rich.Like the old saying goes bees and honey... But you gave me negative Karma go figure dude, ya it takes 2 so you may as well give them negatives 2. so I say either reciprocate the karma or remove mine. Oh, but something tells me this isn't a democracy here.
It wasn't me that gave you the negative karma. That is strictly between you and the members themselves. Honestly, I rarely ever use the karma system myself. When I do, it is usually just to nuke someone into oblivion that was using the negative karma against particular people he or she did not like and got way carried away with it.

My suggestion is to just do the "stiff upper lip" thing, take it as a lesson learned, and move on. Holding grudges never really proves to be healthy and productive in life.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:00 PM   #12
Lucille
I have seen, when people were left bad karma wrongfully, and it is obvious that they are helpful and kind and good natured, members who would leave good karma and wipe out the bad karma that way. Perhaps you could post on some of the forums and be helpful. Giving your time to help another with a reptile problem or other issue is a good thing to do, no matter what.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:33 PM   #13
Creek kid
Yea,I've done that helped people
out here if youd just take the time to look. So where's my " good points" on that? Seems as though they want to focus on the negative here and are far to quick to hand out the negative, go figure. Ill be waiting for my brownie points on that. Please let me know when ya give me some ,thanx.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:25 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Seems as though they want to focus on the negative here and are far to quick to hand out the negative, go figure.
I've done what I could to help folks when I can. I'm also far from perfect. From your perspective I should end up with negative points, but it hasn't worked out that way. My perspective is that people here tend to be kind and generous most of the time.

Be helpful because you want to help. Maybe even become a contributing member. You can't force people to like you and show it, but you can keep giving your time and help, and eventually that will be recognized.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:50 PM   #15
Creek kid
Lucille you seem like a very wise, helpful person. Very admirable to say the least. You most certainly sound like someone we all can take notes from. But as far as my perspective, your assuming and that just isn't the case. Anyway thank you for all your wisdom and very kind suggestions.
Next time Ill just take a deep breath first and choose my battles a little more wise.Your words were more down to earth so far than some. Maybe you should run the show here, you don't seem condescending

Old 06-15-2021, 07:07 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Maybe you should run the show here
The owner of this site does a magnificent job of running this site. He is one of the most thoughtful men it has been my pleasure to have known. He is honest, but just, and does not tolerate those who don't take time to look and listen.
You would do well to show respect.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:35 AM   #17
Creek kid
Sorry if you thought I meant owner of this site. I considered all those who run the show as those dishing out the negative karma and there crappy comments. More specifically the member hidden behind her endowment insulting my intelligence with comments like" there's a more intelligent way to handle this" say what! So as far as disrespect goes ' there was none against the owner,so.... There was zero mention of owner in my comment, last I checked. No need to reply to this.to any and all that feel the need to chime in just because they can. I am only sorry to my self that I posted an ad looking for a snake here and I get all this crap, go figure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!