Squid Games on Netflix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-10-2021, 06:42 PM   #1
Lucille
Squid Games on Netflix

Violent yet mesmerizing, cruelty, greed and self preservation mixed with people genuinely helping those in need, uncomfortably like parts of real life. Unexpected ending. Fast becoming the most watched Netflix show. Possibly may become the most watched new show in the world, IDK.
I quickly binged my way through, and am now watching Alice in Borderland, also part of the violent game genre.

Old 10-11-2021, 10:17 AM   #2
Lucille
Finished the season of Alice, would be glad to hear about your Netflix faves.

Old 10-11-2021, 10:22 AM   #3
WebSlave
Heck, I dropped Netflix a couple of years ago when they raised the prices. They kept on cancelling series that I was partway through watching, or had marked to watch later, and I found their progression towards their own generated content quite lacking in quality and interest. Not to mention that many times their servers would fail while watching something. So I decided I could live without them.

A few months ago I took a look at their current offerings, thinking maybe they had changed for the better, but not so much, so I declined to renew the service.

Old 10-14-2021, 03:13 PM   #4
JColt
Not netflix but You Tube TV and HBO Max. We had satellite tv but I have not watched tv in years. Not news, shows or sports. Wife said we pay too much and asked me to research. I went with Youtube TV and bought a wireless tv for her upstairs. All local channels and tons of other stuff for $50 a month.

I had heard about Game of Thrones and Sapranos which I thought I'd like. HBO Max is a $15 a month add on to youtube tv so got that. With HBO you get first run movies by Warner Brothers free the same day they hit theaters. Watching Cry Macho by Clint Eastwood this weekend.

Both Game of Thrones and Sapranos is excellent. The acting and direction is just awesome. Each episode ends with a cliff hanger that makes you want to just start up next one.

I am hard of hearing so I use my ipad and headphones and I am once again enjoying watching shows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!