Mata Mata turtles for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
BeakTweets
Mata Mata turtles for sale

2 turtles - not sure if they are male or female. Shells are 6-7" in length. They are eating goldfish feeders. Can send pics if necessary. $250 each for $450 for both.

901-734-5180
Memphis, TN area

prefer pick up, but can ship at buyer's cost if necessary
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2006, 07:30 PM   #2
ejinbu
How are you today ? Completely fine as we suppoed. I am interested in the purchase of the Pet Diplayed on the www.faunaclassifieds.com as a gift to a friend's who is very dear to me & my family.This pet will be parckage for shipment to Europeand I am promising you that the pet will be highly taken care of.Please get
back to us with an offer as regards your final asking price.Be assured that the shipping package cost will be taken care by me via a private shipper.Moreso,I want to bring to your notice that this is a legitimate transaction ,so therefore feel free to be comfortable in doing business with us .Please do include your payment information that is your Name as it will reflect on the payment ,your contact address (Not P.O.Box Address),email and your Phone..number so as to
facilitate your payment as soon as possible.cos i will be paying with a postal money order Thanks jones
note: get back to me on my via email address space2sureyahoo.com address for the payment ..........................................waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
barom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread